Base health and movement speed increased. Q damage increased; damage to monsters decreased. E mana restore is now always active; AoE damage tick rate per second increased.
Q – LAY WASTE
E – DEFILE
Base magic resist growth and armor growth decreased. Q cost decreased and now scales; cooldown decreased early; base damage increased. W bonus movement speed now constant at all ranks. E base damage increased.
Q – BONE SKEWER
W – GHOSTWATER DIVE
E – PHANTOM UNDERTOW
E base damage increased; Frost cooldown on stunned enemy champions decreased and constant at all levels.
E – PERMAFROST
Q maximum bonus damage ratio now scales. E base damage decreased early.
Q – PIERCING ARROW
E – HAIL OF ARROWS
- Syndra’s Q – Dark Sphere cast at max range now consistently fires in combination with E – Scatter The Weak
- Karthus’ E – Defile tooltip now accurately mentions the increased mana cost per second at each level
- Shaco now properly receives assist credit in takedowns where only his clone assisted
- Champions with Approach Velocity will no longer keep their bonus movement speed until their movement-impaired enemy respawns
- Singed’s Q – Poison Trail properly turns blue when in colorblind mode
- Diana’s E – Lunar Rush cooldown no longer resets when the Moonlight from her Q – Crescent Strike is blocked by spell shields. Her Q – Crescent Strike‘s Moonlight also no longer applies to champions who’ve blocked it via a spell shield.
- Yuumi’s W – You and Me!‘s attach icon no longer disappears on the minimap after the champion she is attached to recalls
- When Volibear casts R – Stormbringer after activating Predator, he no longer becomes immune to all forms of displacement until death
- Jhin will no longer deploy a E – Captive Audience trap instead of a Passive – Whisper fourth shot in certain scenarios
- Neeko’s Q – Blooming Burst‘s cooldown time no longer immediately resets when she disguises herself as Aphelios after
- Approach Velocity now properly triggers with Zoe’s E – Sleepy Trouble Bubble
- Approaching and triggering Heimerdinger’s turrets from his Q – H-28G Evolution Turret will no longer proc Immolate
- Poros in Howling Abyss will no longer trigger Immolate
- Zyra’s, Gnar’s, and Yorick’s Recommended Items will now include jungle items if the player has Smite equipped
- Displacing minions or jungle monsters as Sett with E – Facebreaker no longer extends their hitboxes
- Triggering Leona’s Passive – Sunlight with Nunu & Willump’s cleave from Passive – Call of the Freljord no longer causes their passive to be unavailable for the rest of the game
- Shyvana’s Q – Twin Bite when she is in dragon form now appropriately does two points of damage to wards and Illaoi’s tentacles
- When Yuumi attacks Elder Dragon and then uses W – You and Me! on a camouflaged ally champion, Elder Dragon no longer loses its leash range
- Chilling Smite will now properly grant a Conqueror stack
- Cho’Gath’s W – Feral Scream will now properly silence Rift Scuttler
- Sylas will no longer keep Elise’s R2 – Rappel until he steals her ultimate again if he dies while casting it
- Gems above Taric’s right shoulder no longer disappears after he dies for the first time in a game
- Abilities with damaging auras like Renekton’s R – Dominus no longer continue to damage nearby enemies while the champion is in a revive state (like from Guardian Angel)
- Ivern’s W – Brushmaker brushes spawned behind thin walls are no longer partially invisible from the enemy’s point of view
- When hovering over unleveled abilities, the ability’s tooltip now properly informs the player that the ability has not yet been learned (“You have not yet learned this ability!”)
- Aphelios’ R – Moonlight Vigil‘s damage now properly matches the ability’s tooltip when used with critical strike items
The following skins will be released in this patch. Grab the League Displays app for full-res splash art!