New Episode: Shadow in the Ice
When Braham, Rytlock, and Crecia all go missing, the commander travels through the western mountain pass to find them. On the other side lies a frozen lake steeped in norn history, and the terrifying foe that calls it home.
- As Bjora Marches expands for the new episode, numerous event updates, achievements, and secrets have been added to the existing half of the map. Use your new Masteries to find them all!
- Grothmar Valley: Three new Icebrood Saga Mastery points can now be obtained in this map.
- The Looking for Group tab now includes a Guild Plaza category to help players find new guilds and guild members.
- The Looking for Group tab’s Role-Play section has been renamed Role-Playing. Its Fountain of Rurikton category has been renamed Role-Play—Party, and a new category has been added for Role-Play—Squad.
- The Living World and expansion categories of the Looking for Group tab are now sorted so that the newest content appears at the top instead of the oldest.
- The last member to leave a guild will get an additional confirmation dialog box that warns the players of the deletion of the guild and its assets.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent players from receiving the Golden Firestarter achievement when they earned a gold medal in the Firecracker Lighting adventure.
- Fixed a bug that rewarded a bronze chest to players who achieved a gold rank in the Lunar New Year race adventure.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to receive lower event credit than intended for destroying targets in Celestial Challenge.
- As frosty corruption spreads across the Bjora Marches, both the drop rates and vendor costs for Eternal Ice Shards have increased.
- Icy Runestone: The vendor who sells these now has a confirmation check and sells up to 100 runestones at a time.
- Shining Aureate weapons have been updated with an improved appearance and additional effects.
BLACK LION TRADING COMPANY GEM STORE
New Items and Promotions
- The new Sacred Pegasus Griffon Skin is now available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 2,000 gems.
- For a limited time, the Etherbound Gauntlets, Etherbound Greaves, and Etherbound Pauldrons skins return to the Style category of the Gem Store for 500 gems each.
Black Lion Chest
- The Black Lion Chest has been updated to the Heart’s Delight Chest and can be previewed for a full list of its contents.
- The new Fine Black Lion Dye Canister—Green has been added as the guaranteed item for the duration of this chest.
- The new Sacred Pegasus Griffon Skin is available as an uncommon drop for the duration of this chest.
- The new Whale Spirit Glider is available as an uncommon drop for the duration of this chest.
- The Svanir Gauntlets return as an uncommon drop for the duration of this chest.
- The Alchemist and Lovestruck weapon collections are available as uncommon and rare drops respectively for the duration of this chest.
- Unused versions of the Glyph of Reaping and Glyph of Flight are available as rare drops for the duration of this chest.
- The items available in exchange for Black Lion Statuettes have been updated. Black Lion Statuettes are redeemable by using the statuette itself or by redeeming them at any of the Black Lion Chest Merchants located in every major city.
- A new selection of single armor skins has been added, including the Toxic Gloves, Toxic Mantle, Scarlet’s Spaulders, Scarlet’s Grasp, Shadow of the Dragon Gloves, Foefire Greaves, and more.
- The exclusive Exalted Gloves, Exalted Shoulders, Jeweled Scarab Package, the Golden Talon Longbow have been added.
- The bonus collection has been updated to a selection of character outfits including Logan’s Pact Marshal Outfit, Braham’s Wolfblood Outfit, Marjory’s Shrouded Outfit, Taimi’s Outfit, Kasmeer’s Regal Outfit, and more.
- Fixed an issue in which players who were not instance owners could be removed from an instance when its boundaries were updated.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the final reward chests from appearing for some players in the “Shadow in the Ice” light puzzles.
- Fixed server crashes.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the Sacred Pegasus Griffon Skin to be rewarded multiple times from the Black Lion Chest.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Ruler of the Skies meta-achievement from correctly tracking the progress of the Skyscale Rider achievements. The Skyscale Rider achievements are now visible in the Ruler of the Skies meta-achievement in the Explorer section of the General achievements category.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Drakkar from properly transitioning through phases.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to remain in combat in Whispering Depths after the “Champion of the Ice Dragon” meta-event ended in failure.
- Fixed an issue that caused Jhavi Jorasdottir to lose focus on the task at hand, stalling the “Champion of the Ice Dragon” meta-event.
- Fixed an issue with the Strike Mission timers in Bjora Marches.