30.09.2019 Patch Notes
– Introducing the X-ray Scanner for users in France:
— The X-ray Scanner allows users to reveal the item inside any container.
— Each user’s x-ray scanner comes preloaded with a one-time exclusive non-tradable item—the P250 | X-Ray.
— Users in France must first claim this item to use the x-ray scanner again.
In France, every container must first be placed into the X-ray Scanner to reveal the item inside before purchasing a key. The X-ray Scanner will consume the container and reveal the item inside. To use the X-ray Scanner again, the revealed item must be claimed; it is not possible to scan another Container without claiming the revealed item.
In France containers can no longer be purchased from Steam Community Market, but can still be sold.
25.09.2019 Patch Notes
– Berlin 2019 tournament items are no longer available for purchase.
– Enabled display of overhead equipment for teammates by default.
– Fixed simulated grenade trajectory preview ending one tick too soon.
– Fixed water sounds to not play for simulated grenade trajectory previews.
– Fixed a bug in deathmatch AI where bots wouldn’t shoot breakable items in certain situations.
19.09.2019 Patch Notes
– New console commands for practicing grenades and perfecting grenade trajectories:
— cl_grenadepreview: show a live update of the grenade’s trajectory while the pin is pulled.
— cl_sim_grenade_trajectory : Freeze the trajectory of the currently equipped grenade for the specified number of seconds. Useful for studying the path of long range smokes that go out of view.
–sv_rethrow_last_grenade: Recreate the last grenade thrown on this server. Useful for testing the same flash against multiple positions.
– Fixed deathmatch behavior tree to support FFA matches.
17.09.2019 Patch Notes
– Updated engraving on the Major Champions and Major Finalists trophies.
– Fixed rare cases of showing an uninitialized MVP panel.
– Several stability improvements.
– Users can now create a game authentication code allowing third-party websites and applications to access their match history.
– Website and application developers can find more information here:
16.09.2019 Patch Notes
– Updated deathmatch bots with an experimental decision framework based on behavior trees.
– Fixed picking up weapons embedded in playerclip brushes.
– Allow fps_max setting as low as 49 for PAL 50 Hz production pipelines.
– Allow Overwatch-style GOTV demo files playback using anonsuspect parameter to playdemo command.
— Example command: playdemo myfile.dem 76540440404404 anonsuspect
– Several game stability fixes.
– Updated radar for Vertigo.