Warframe 25.6.3 Patch Notes
- Added Arsenal Ability videos for Atlas.
Loadout Screen Change:
- Default sort is now by Name, previous default has been renamed to ‘Date Added’.
- Reduced the size of floating chunks of ice in Orb Vallis and tweaked the FX for an overall performance improvements when loading in.
- Improved robustness and accuracy of script runtime.
- Made a micro-optimization to the core math libraries.
- Fixed a crash when re-casting Atlas’ Rumblers.
- Fixed a script error when changing the Warframe Articula’s loadout.
Wukong Samadhi Skin Changes:
- Made some texture/material changes to the Wukong Samadhi Skin to reduce the amount of ‘sparkling’.
- Improved the tintable area of the Wukong Samadhi Skin tail, as it appeared as a more grey tone instead of a fuller dark black tone as intended.
Nightwave Changes & Fixes:
- Changed Zealots to be allied to the level’s Faction to prevent them clearing objectives.
- Fixed Zealots not being allied with Infested.
- Fixed Zealots not storming players on spawn.
Creator Mode Change:
- When Creator Mode is enabled, the email field will now be soft locked to prevent accidentally typing your ‘ValkyrIsB3stG1rl’ password into your email field. You now must click the new lock icon to turn off the lock. If you attempt to click the email field while it’s locked, the lock icon will pulse to remind you to unlock it first.
- Tweaked Banshee Soprana’s skirt and cloth attributes to reduce clipping with her derriere.
- Fixed issues with the Teralysts as well as some other enemies not having properly sized collision.
- Fixed having all Energy drained when casting Frost’s Freeze ability with the Freeze Frost Augment equipped on a Snow Globe.
- Fixed Excalibur’s Furious Javelin not always removing the previous buff if you recast before it expires.
- Fixed being affected by two or more Octavia Metronomes and leaving the radius of one of them causing Vivace and Forte buffs to become impossible to obtain until you become affected by a new Metronome cast.
- Fixed the second “kick” of Nezha’s Pyroclastic Flow Augment not having any FX, making it appear to not function correctly.
- Fixed Nyx’s Absorb consuming more than its base of 4 Energy per second even when not being attacked.
- Fixed Warframe invulnerability (if applicable) being removed when Transferring back to Operator. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1119184-switching-to-operator-removes-any-invulnerability/
- Fixed HUD buff indicator discrepancies between Host/Client when receiving a damage buff from Augments like Freeze Force, Shock Trooper etc.
- Fixed the Klamora and Lega Prism’s continuous fire being affected by framerate. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/cn5jsv/certain_operator_amps_have_energy_consumption/
- Fixed the Spore Ephemera not rendering over certain Warframe parts.
- Fixed the Imperator Vandal not rendering properly as an Arch Gun when using certain Skins or no Skin.
- Fixed the Tatsu missing its forward momentum when changing directions.
- Fixing Gas City Dropship spawns being rarer in non-Assassination missions.
- Fixed text overlap in some languages when viewing restored Nightwave Acts.
- Fixed a vertical line is showing up when you click to Rank up in the Solaris or Ostron Syndicates screen.
- Fixed a hole in the floor of the Larunda Relay due to missing pillar collison. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1117724-larunda-relay-fall-through-the-map/
Warframe 25.6.2 Patch Notes
- Searching for combined elements (Radiation, Magnetic, etc.) in your Upgrade and Mod menus will now pull up the base element mods that can be combined to make that element!
Loadout Screen Changes / Fixes:
- Added outline and backer to the “Add Glyph” icon on the loadout screen.
- Fixed possibility of the squad overlay remaining on the screen when quickly clicking the copy loadout button right after starting to close the screen.
- Fixed naming issues when trying to rename a loadout with an icon.
- Fixed broken icons for loadouts saved using a sold Warframe.
- Fixed display and script errors in the Loadout screen that can occur if using a “Favourite” loadout.
- Fixed various hitbox issues, including those in the Lua Cunning Test, Lua spy vault, and the windmill in the Plains of Eidolon. This fixed progression stoppers in the Second Dream.
- Fixed low-resolution textures on the Two-Handed Nikana Maligna Skin.
Warframe 25.6.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue in the Corpus Outpost with missing collision on rocks.
- Fixed missing collision on barrels in a few Grineer Forest tiles.
- Fixed an issue on K-drives where Polarity slots cannot be swapped if player overwrites starting polarity.
- Fixed an issue with Medium graphics settings leading to Wukong Deluxe looking extra sparkly.
- Fixed an issue with Somachord tracks not properly skipping: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1076110-somachord-doesnt-properly-skip-non-mandachord-song/
- Fixed a script error / game hang with colour pickers and Loadouts.
- Fixed a script error / game hang when deleting and managing Loadouts.
- Fixed a script error / game hang when renaming a Loadout without Companions.
- Fixed the Dog Days Captura scene beach balls not having collision.
- Fixed Mastery Requirement showing up in Loadout tooltips.
- Fixed camera issues in Captura.
- Fixed Gara’s Splinter Storm not shattering Glass on Gara’s Helmet.
- Fixed numerous missing localization lines.
Warframe 25.6 Patch Notes
- Themed Loadout Screens are here! This Arsenal screen has been completely redone to give you as much information about each loadout as possible on a single screen, while also providing new features like custom icons using any Glyph you own! We’ve gone from a single list with information only on hover to a complete presentation of all your Loadouts with the ability to favourite and more!
Augment Changes and Fixes:
Added numerous Warframe Ability Augment stats to the Ability Screen. We debuted this with Wukong’s rework, and you will now be able to directly see the Stat changes associated with Augments on the Abilities!
Reworked the following Augments:
If you checked out the linked Dev Workshop – you’ll know a bit of the method behind these small tweaks. We’re just pushing a bunch of Augments into a stronger direction. Please be aware this isn’t reflective of the entire thought process behind Augments overall (i.e some lesser use ones haven’t been buffed). While many responses to this have been to ‘simply add an Augment slot’, that is a way bigger conversation and choice beyond the micro-changes here.
Hysterical Assault – Hysteria Augment – Valkyr
- Let invulnerability linger for half a second when aiming to prevent getting downed immediately in high-damage areas
- Increased Range
Rising Storm – Blade Storm Augment – Ash
- Attacks by clones will raise the combo counter
- Include a passive benefit to extend the combo counter by a duration
Titanic Rumbler – Rumblers Augment – Atlas
- Increase to damage and speed
- Re-triggering the power will activate the taunt, as well as cause a knockdown effect
Hallowed Eruption – Hallowed Ground Augment – Oberon
- Additional passive ability that adds 100% to Hallowed Ground duration
- Always applies radiation status on detonation
Furious Javelin – Radial Javelin Augment – Excalibur
- Increase duration and damage on the buff
Tidal Impunity – Tidal Surge – Hydroid
- Increase the duration of the immunity buff
Magnetized Discharge – Magnetize Augment – Mag
- Include a passive benefit that increases power range for this Ability only
Muzzle Flash – Shooting Gallery Augment – Mesa
- For kills made by a player (self or ally) with Shooting Gallery activated, generate a blinding AoE when threshold is met
Explosive Legerdemain – Sleight of Hand Augment – Mirage
- Increase damage and status chance when triggered
Total Eclipse – Eclipse Augment – Mirage
- Increase range on the buff to other players
Piercing Roar – Roar Augment – Rhino
- Allow Roar to be recast when equipped
- Increase debuff duration based on equipped Mods
- Generate a stagger effect on enemies when the Roar hits
Contagion Cloud – Toxic Lash Augment – Saryn
- Allow buff to activate when enemy is killed by damage over time effects
- General increase on range and damage
Transistor Shield – Electric Shield Augment – Volt
- No additional energy drain when a shield is picked up by another player
- Increase damage conversion %
Target Fixation – Tail Wind Augment – Zephyr
- Remove buff after 2 seconds of being on the ground, instead of immediately
- Damage increase per target hit
Fireball Frenzy – Fireball Augment – Ember
Freeze Force – Freeze Augment – Frost
Smite Infusion – Smite Augment – Oberon
Venom Dose – Spores Augment – Saryn
Shock Trooper – Shock Augment – Volt
- Holding the casting button will send out a wave (much like similar, expanding Warframe Abilities) giving the elemental buff to every player it touches, including the caster
Sonic Fracture – Sonic Boom Augment – Banshee
- Armor Reduction is applied even if Ragdoll fails.
Smoke Shadow – Smoke Screen Augment – Ash
- Increased Range.
Piercing Navigator – Navigator Augment – Ivara
- Added 3m Punch Through to Projectile.
- Optimized numerous scripts across the game.
- Fixed being unable to sprint in Archwing if the player is mid Slide and then launches the Archwing while still holding Slide.
- Fixed collision issues with Nyx’s Hecaton Shotgun skin.
- Fixed issues with Ephemeras not disappearing when the wearer is gone (i.e in and out of Operator).
- Fixed an FX leak on the Spore Ephemera.
- Fixed issues on Grineer Shipyards Defense where Ancients could get stuck.
Fixed Lega and Klamora Prisms pointlessly showing Ammo.Test build bug.
- Fixed Captura camera continuing to play even when not in free-cam mode, causing weird blur issues.
- Fixed missing sound effect when Hallowed Eruption is detonated