3.7.2b Patch Notes
- Added support for an upcoming promotion.
- Added Rich Presence support for Steam users. This allows you to see more information about a friend that is playing Path of Exile, including their level, class and current area.
- Legion Splinters can now stack up to 5,000 in a Currency Stash Tab.
- Fixed various client crashes that occurred when Counter-attacks were triggered.
- Fixed three instance crashes.
3.7.2 Patch Notes
- Improved the visibility of the Legion Symbols that appear above monsters and chests that contain rewards.
- Added an effect that is placed on your character while you are near the activation crystal in the Domain of Timeless Conflict.
- Legion Monsters can now be Frozen and their corpses can be destroyed after being broken out from their crystals.
- Legion Chests can now be affected by curses.
- Re-enabled the Stygian Vise reward from Abyss rewards.
- Reduced the range at which various Legion monsters will become aggressive.
- Fixed a bug where the Brutal Restraint unique Timeless Jewel was not able to drop in the Domain of Timeless Conflict.
- Fixed a bug where unique Timeless Jewels were not correctly limited to 1.
- Fixed a bug where passive skills modified by a jewel and then Conquered by a Historical jewel (ie. one of the Legion unique jewels) would keep the original modification in addition to the Conquered state.
- Improved audio levels of various sounds.
- Improved the audio of Shield Charge, Leap Slam and Ground Slam.
- Molten Shell visuals now render correctly when they come into view of the camera while they were already active.
- Frostblink can now be supported by Totem, Trap and Mine support gems.
- Bladestorm can now be supported by Multistrike Support.
- Fixed a bug where Bladestorm’s initial hit did not actually hit.
- Fixed a bug where Fortify (and similar effects, such as Endurance Charge on Melee Stun) could not be gained when using Shield Charge with a Wand equipped.
- Fixed a bug where Elemental Hit supported by Melee Splash Support was dealing damage from all three elements with the Splash effect, rather than just the element that matched the initial hit.
- Fixed a bug where the Blessing skill granted by the March of the Legion unique boots did not properly support the Pride skill.
- Fixed a visual bug where your character would not correctly face each target when using Chain Hook supported by Multistrike Support.
- Fixed a bug where Chain Hook’s tooltip damage was not affected by area damage modifiers, such as Concentrated Effect Support. This was solely a display issue.
- Fixed a bug where the Smite Aura granted by hitting an enemy with Smite could stack beyond 1. This was solely a display issue.
- Fixed a bug where the Smite Aura was not gained when the area damage from the Smite skill hit an enemy.
- Fixed a bug where all Auras would be deactivated when allocating or equipping an item that granted you Mortal Conviction.
- Fixed a bug where Challenger Charges could not be gained when killing an enemy with damage over time while in Sand Stance.
- Fixed a bug where the “35% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you use a Fire skill” from the Chieftain Ascendancy did not work when using a Fire skill that was a Totem skill or when supported by various Totem supports.
- Fixed a bug where Flame Dash could be cast multiple times, even if you only used the skill a single time.
- Fixed a bug where using Frostblink could teleport you through walls under some conditions.
- Added 3D Art for Wreath of Phrecia.
- Added Orb of Horizons and Horizon Shards to the Currency Stash Tab.
- The Queen’s Vaults prophecy can now trigger when defeating Atziri, Queen of the Vaal in The Temple of Atzoatl.
- Increased the volume levels of all item filter sounds as they were quieter than intended.
- Back Attachment microtransactions are no longer displayed on the clones created from the Dash skill.
- Fixed a bug where the first hit with an attack against a monster would almost always miss if you did not have a 100% chance to hit.
- Fixed the visual interaction between the Illusionist Body Armour and the Darkprism Helmet Attachment.
- Fixed the visual interaction between the Illusionist Body Armour and the Zenith Weapon.
- Fixed a bug where The Eradicator could become immune to damage after you had left and returned to his arena.
- Fixed a bug where it appeared that the “Critical Chance and Gain Frenzy Charge on Critical Strike” veiled modifiers could be crafted on Gloves. They can only be crafted on Quivers. Tooltips have been updated to accurately reflect this.
- Fixed a bug where things that would happen when you are hit were happening even if you had avoided the hit (such as via Dodge or Evasion).
- Fixed a bug where a Graveyard Map that was occupied by The Elder did not disable interaction with the Altar, leading to players locking themselves in the boss arena.
- Fixed a bug where the exit from the boss room in a Dungeon Map that was occupied by The Elder would not be unlocked after the encounter was complete.
- Fixed a bug where Uber Hillock pulled Oni-Goroshi out of his chest multiple times.
- Fixed a client crash that occurred when using Flicker Strike supported by Ancestral Call Support.
- Fixed a client crash that occurred due to an animation having an event outside of its timeline.
- Fixed two instance crashes.
3.7.1d Patch Notes
- Fixed an instance and client crash with Aul, the Crystal King.
3.7.1c Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where releasing a skill while holding left click would interact with objects, causing problems such as opening a chest when a player was trying to stop using a skill.
- Fixed an instance crash.
3.7.1b Patch Notes
- Fixed a client crash introduced last patch that could occur on character login or changing area.
- Reverted a crash fix that introduced a bug where some auras and buffs would not persist after changing area.
3.7.1 Patch Notes
- Added an indicator that will display when Incubators are nearing their kill requirement threshold.
- Added 3D art for Sign of the Sin Eater.
- Increased the amount of currency shards dropped by the Foreboding Incubator.
- Fixed a visual issue where monsters in the Domain of Timeless Conflict could be facing the wrong direction when revived.
- Fixed a bug with Aukuna, the Black Sekhema’s Screech Snipe skill where it would not be visible if you had left and rejoined the area during the attack.
- Fixed a bug where the “Socket Colours – 1 or 2” portion of “Obtain these Crafting Recipes” challenge was not obtainable. If you have already obtained this crafting recipe, please type /recheck_achievements in-game.
- Fixed a bug where the “Defeat a Delve Boss at an area level of 75 or higher without using Flares” portion of the “Complete these Encounters IV” challenge was completable at area levels below level 75.
- Reduced the damage of the Bloodblessed Conqueror’s “Red Wave” skill.
- Reduced the damage and area of effect of the Bloodblessed Conqueror’s targeted ground explosion skill.
- Reduced the overall amount of damage that the Ritemaster Decapitators deal with all of their skills.
- Reduced the overall amount of damage that the Roc Sentinels deal with all of their skills.
- Reduced the damage of the Roc Sentinel’s Decelerating Projectiles and the subsequent explosions.
- Added audio when gaining the Berserker’s Blitz buff.
- Re-enabled the explosions from Asenath’s Gentle Touch unique gloves. These explosions no longer damage friendly characters.
- Fixed a bug where skills could deal the wrong amount of damage when dealing extremely large amounts of damage in a single hit. This affected very few people as the hit needed to be at least approximately 40,000,000 damage.
- Fixed various issues where skills could be queued twice from a single skill use if you had very high attack speed.
- Fixed a bug where Totems which were channelling skills would have their actions cancelled if you were holding down the Move Only keybind.
- Fixed a bug where Movement skills could queue their usage multiple times, resulting in, for example, the unintentional consumption of multiple Flame Dash charges.
- Fixed a bug where removing your shield while using Shield Charge wouldn’t visibly stop your character from charging. This could cause desync.
- Fixed a bug where Flame Dash could cause desync when used.
- Fixed a bug where various support gems were unable to support Frostblink.
- Fixed a bug where Divine Ire did not fire its beam if it was cancelled during the channel.
- Fixed a bug where Cyclone and Bladestorm could not gain more than one charge (such as via Power Charge on Crit Support) while channelling or per use respectively.
- Fixed a bug where Physical channelling skills were not gaining the damage bonus granted by the Infusion buff.
- Fixed a bug where Scourge Arrow gained stages much faster than intended.
- Fixed a bug where you could namelock onto portals, chests or other objects after using a skill which targeted the ground near that object. A common example is using Flame Dash towards a portal, appearing on top of the portal, and automatically going through the portal, even though you did not actually click the portal.
- Fixed a bug where projectiles from Molten Strike and Lightning Strike when supported by Multistrike Support were not gaining extra damage on repeated hits.
- Fixed a bug where Sweep would not deal damage on repeated swings, such as when using Multistrike.
- Fixed a bug where Static Strike supported by Ancestral Call would only generate a single buff, regardless of how many monsters it hit.
- Fixed a bug where Area Damage modifiers did not apply to Perforate.
- Fixed a bug where Righteous Fire did not split its self-damage between life and mana correctly when using Mind Over Matter.
- Fixed a bug where Minion support gems were not gaining levels when socketed into an item that granted +X to Level to Socketed Minion Gems.
- Fixed a bug where a single Shockwave Support gem benefitted from all support gems linked to all other Shockwave Support gems, regardless of where those gems were socketed.
- Fixed a bug where Essence Monoliths could not be interacted with if you had a Movement skill on your left mouse keybind.
- Abyss Monsters that consume Spirit Charges now heal for half as much health per charge consumed. This is to account for the life increases that Rare monsters received in 3.7.0.
- Fixed a bug where the Light of Lunaris unique shield and the Duskdawn unique staff were adding more Critical Strike Multiplier than they should have.
- Fixed a bug where the “Critical Strikes with Daggers have a 40% chance to Poison the Enemy” passive skill was not properly converted to work with Bows when using the Lioneye’s Fall unique jewel.
- Fixed a bug where skills cast by Strongboxes were not behaving as expected. This affects Explodes, Detonate nearby Corpses, Firestorm, Ice Nova, Spreads Caustic Ground and Lightning Storm.
- Fixed a bug where pressing Control + Enter did not always set the correct whisper target.
- Fixed a bug where some minion modifiers wouldn’t update on existing minions if the player’s maximum life changed.
- Fixed a bug where the exit from the boss room in a Glacier Map would be permanently disabled if the Map was occupied by the Elder or an Elder Guardian.
- Fixed a bug where The Eradicator’s skill visuals could become muddled, and it would appear as if he were summoning hundreds of Lightning Orbs.
- Fixed a bug where the Quality, Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage and Physical Damage Converted to Fire, Cold or Lightning Damage crafted modifiers were able to be crafted onto items which already had some variants of those modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where a filled Divine Vessel could generate in a map device slot that wasn’t visible, causing some players to be unable to open new Maps.
- Fixed a bug where Leyline Map could not spawn Shrines.
- Fixed a bug where The Cavern of Wrath and The Cavern of Anger would sometimes fail to generate.
- Fixed another client crash that could happen during Legion encounters.
- Fixed a common client crash that could occur while changing areas.
- Fixed a client crash that could happen while using The Dancing Dervish.
- Fixed a client crash occurring in the Fields Map boss encounter.
- Fixed two instance crashes.
3.7.0f Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where you could be kicked for performing too many actions while Shaper had frozen time in an area.
- Fixed a bug where you could get stuck using a channelling skill.
- Fixed a bug with highlighting objects after using some skills.
- Temporarily disabled the Stygian Vise Abyss reward as it was able to generate Shaper and Elder Stygian Vises.
- Fixed a bug introduced last patch causing the animation cancelling of skills if used while moving.
3.7.0e Patch Notes
- Fixed a common client crash with Legion encounters.
- Fixed an instance crash when opening Shaper Guardian maps while occupied by Elder Guardians.
- Fixed a bug with Scourge Arrow preventing re-use while pods were active.
- Fixed a bug which resulted in the Ancient Sculptor in the Bazaar Map dealing too much damage.
- Temporarily disabled the explosion from Asenath’s Gentle Touch as it was damaging players. We will fix this in a later patch.
- Fixed another instance crash.
- Fixed a bug where Alva does not offer new Incursions after opening the Temple of Atzoatl.
- Fixed the most common instance crash.
3.7.0d Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where Scourge Arrow could fail to fire an arrow.
- Fixed a bug where Channelling skills bound to left click made the character unable to move.
- Fixed a bug where Leap Slam and Flame Dash could do repeated actions from one use.
- Fixed desync that could occur when cancelling an action while out of mana.
- Fixed a client crash with Quick Dodge.
- Fixed several additional client crashes.
3.7.0c Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where some added chaos stats were not adding Maximum Damage.
- Fixed a client crash with Hailrake.
- Fixed a bug where hideout templates were failing to import.
3.7.0b Patch Notes
- Fixed a common client crash with Fairgraves.
- Fixed a client crash when Legion monsters engage in combat.
- Fixed a common crash involving melee combat. More fixes to come.
- Fixed a bug where pressing Shift while holding skill button didn’t attack in place immediately. There is still a bug if you press shift just after animation cancelling that means you will still move for a short amount of time. That will be fixed in a follow up patch.
- Fixed a bug where too many Shrines could appear in some areas.
- Fixed a client and instance crash with Double Strike supported by Ancestral Call.
This has been deployed restartlessly. You will need to restart your client to get the client elements of this patch.