3.7.5b Patch Notes
- Added the Sentinel Overlord and Bane Lich Supporter Packs. There are two price points available for each and they feature exclusive armour sets as well as weapon effects, pets, social frames, forum titles and more. Thank you for your support!
- You can now create Private Leagues for Blight, in advance of the league’s launch on September 6th. These leagues will not begin until Blight launches.
3.7.5 Patch Notes
- Added support for the announcement of our upcoming expansion and the new supporter packs that will be released later this week.
3.7.4c Patch Notes
- Updated ladders for events with a set goal (such as the upcoming Kitava kill event). These ladders will now show experience for participating players. Players who have not yet achieved the goal will appear under players who have, sorted by experience. Players who have achieved the goal will still be sorted in the order in which they achieved the event’s goal.
- You can now provide additional context when using the /bug command by typing /bug followed by any additional information. For example, /bug An item dropped in an inaccessible location.
- You will now be notified if a whisper that you send fails to be delivered to its recipient.
- Reduced the frequency of Delve instances timing out when being generated.
- Fixed pixelation in the Transcendence Portal effects.
- Fixed a bug where a party leader leaving and then re-joining the same party could cause the party members to not be displayed in the party user interface.
- Fixed a rare bug where specific characters could not be invited to a party.
- Fixed a rare bug where you would leave a party but the server would still think that you were in a party.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur during the Guardian of the Minotaur encounter.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur during the Primordial Blocks boss encounter.
3.7.4b Patch Notes
- You can now migrate your characters out of Private Leagues that have ended.
- The damage over time ground effect in the Atziri Trio encounter has been made easier to see.
- Blood Stance no longer permanently affects other glowing buff effects while active.
- Updated the Holy Relic model to make it symmetrical.
- Updated the glossiness of the Golden Skull cosmetic to closer match its original visuals. Fixed a visual seam in the Divine Skull model.
- Updated the visuals of the Redeemer Armour Set, Conquest Armour Set, Dragon Armour Set, Sin Armour Set and the Sin and Innocence Armour Set to closer match their original visuals.
- Adjusted the audio levels of Celestial Ball Lightning.
- Fixed a bug where the corpses of the Graveyard bosses could be destroyed. This prevented the encounter from being completed.
- Fixed a bug where the Movement Speed and Attack Speed granted by Bane of Legends was never granted if you killed a Unique monster, or if the monster was destroyed on death, or if the monster was killed by damage over time.
- Fixed a bug where Banner skills did not count as “Auras” for the Unwavering Faith ascendancy passive’s life regeneration.
- Fixed a bug where casting Portal or Vaal Breach while moving would cause them to be animation-cancelled (thus preventing the skill from being cast).
- Fixed a bug where multiple skills that were in different trigger groups could not be triggered from a single action. For example, Heavy Strike linked to Shockwave, Cast on Critical Strike and Frostbolt; previously this would only trigger either Shockwave or Frostbolt. It can now trigger both from a single action.
- Fixed a bug where you would desync when walking through NPCs while you had Phasing.
- Fixed a bug where Mirage Archer fired green arrows when you were using Celestial Rain of Arrows.
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause the client to get stuck in a non-interactive state during login if the realm was experiencing problems.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Offering skills.
3.7.4 Patch Notes
- Common Delve Fossils can now be stacked up to 20. Rare Delve Fossils can now be stacked up to 10. All Delve Fossils can be stacked up to 5,000 in the wildcard slots of a Currency Stash Tab.
- Added Labyrinth Enchantments for the following skills: Berserk, Bladestorm, Blood and Sand, Chain Hook, Dash, Flesh and Stone, Frostblink, Perforate, Precision, Pride and Steelskin.
- The amount of Rage that you have is now displayed as a numerical value above your Mana Globe.
- Exclamation marks above NPCs can now also be seen on the minimap.
- The Sextant modifiers that cause Possessed monsters to drop additional items (such as Scarabs and Maps) now have a maximum amount of times that they can be triggered in a single area.
- Fixed a bug introduced in patch 3.7.0 where the “+x% to Fire Resistance while on Low Life” modifier found on Rise of the Phoenix was not working.
- Fixed a bug where Cyclone and Righteous Fire’s area of effect was visibly scaling with Character Size. This has no functional effect on its area of effect.
- Fixed a bug where the visual indicators in the Vaal Oversoul encounters did not always match where damage would be dealt.
- Fixed a bug where, if two Legion Historic Jewels were altering a Keystone passive and one of them would result in the Keystone being Dance with Death, while the other jewel was actually the one altering the Keystone (to something other than Dance with Death), you would be unable to equip a helmet.
- Fixed a bug where the Emperor’s Luck divination card, the “Drop some Currency Items” Betrayal decision and the “A Stack of 10 Random Currency” Bestiary recipe could give Legion Splinters and Breach Blessings.
- Fixed a bug where Shaper dialogue would play when a Shaper Guardian fragment dropped from Legion sources.
- Fixed a bug where channelled skills could sometimes fail to deal damage while on Predictive networking mode.
- Fixed a bug where using a skill that shared a cooldown with other skills (such as Molten Shell and Steelskin) then quickly disabling that skill (such as by reducing your attributes) would cause the cooldown to pause until you re-enabled the skill that was used.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur during the Elder encounter.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when in combat with General Marceus Lioneye.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Ranged Attack Totem.
- Fixed another instance crash.
3.7.3d Patch Notes
- Added a visual effect and audio that plays when an Incubator’s requirements are fulfilled.
- Added audio to the indicator that displays on a Legion monolith if a General has spawned.
- The modifiers granted by passive skills that are conquered by Timeless Jewels are now displayed underneath the native modifiers that it grants.
- Fixed a bug where an Eldritch Incubator could drop T16 Shaper Guardian maps, when it should only be able to drop maps that can have the Elder’s Orb applied to them.
- Fixed a bug where non-Piercing projectiles could not hit Queen Hyrri Ngamaku.
- Fixed a bug where Queen Hyrri Ngamaku would not drop items if killed while Frozen.
- Some variants of the following monsters can once again be Spectred: Spectral Captain, Unstable Aberration, Pale Husk, Student of Pain, Student of Torture, Student of Brutality, Vassal of Inti, Raised Zombie, Shadow Minion, Unstable Devourer, Devourer, Plummeting Ursa, Slithering Servant, Frozen Supplicant, Storming Supplicant, Surging Adder, Mindless Scavenger, Fallen Horror, Impure Soldier, Impure Archer, Knitted Horror, Kiln Mother, Unholy Aberration, Wild Rhex, Farric Tiger, Craicic Sandspitter, Craicic Chimeral, Craicic Reaver and Starved Plague Rat.
- Fixed a bug where non-channelled movement skills that were used while channelling a skill would be used twice.
- Fixed a bug where you could sometimes continue channelling a skill even if you had released its keybind.
- Fixed a bug where, if you had used a skill while moving, objects would not be interactable nor display their labels until you stopped moving.
- Fixed a bug where Blink Arrow and Mirror Arrow sometimes failed to create a clone or teleport your character on Predictive networking mode.
- The additional map drop that Map bosses can drop will now correctly be Shaped if the map chosen is Shaped on your Atlas.
- Improved client performance while in the Azurite Mine.
- Gems that are ready to level up now display their current level in the chat box notification.
- Increased the volume of Volatile Flameblood and Lightning Mirage audio when being spawned.
- While wearing the Aukuna’s Will unique gloves, Raise Zombie will no longer prioritise corpses when cast if your target location does not have nearby corpses.
- Fixed a bug where the “Nearby Enemies are Blinded” aura granted by the Eclipse Solaris unique wand was being disabled when changing areas.
- Fixed a bug where Aukuna’s Will unique gloves allowed you to cast Raise Zombie without having line of sight to that location.
- Fixed a bug where chat was not defaulting to Local chat if you removed all symbols prior to your message.
- Fixed a bug where the entrance to the boss room in The Brine King’s Reef was sometimes inaccessible.
- Fixed a bug where the entrance to the Overgrown Hideout (found in the Orchard Map) was sometimes inaccessible.
- Fixed a visual issue where the textures on the Darkprism Helmet Attachment did not display correctly if you were using the Illusionist Body Armour.
- Updated the visual effects of the Assassin Weapon Effect to more closely match its original look.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when returning to an area that contained Tukohama’s Vanguards after you had already engaged them.
- Fixed a client crash that occurred when changing your Graphics Adapter in the Options menu while in-game.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Herald of Thunder.
- Fixed an instance crash related to some monster skills.
3.7.3c Patch Notes
- Updated the client with an update to the programming language we use. This does not contain any fixes, but is a technical update only.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Shield Charge.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Offering skills
This patch has been deployed without a restart.
3.7.3b Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug that caused monster AI to consume too many server resources. This also fixes many cases where monsters were using their skills more often than intended (such as The Shaper in the Uber Elder encounter teleporting around too often and The Brine King using his Bubble Shield too often).
- Fixed a bug where the Master of Metal ascendancy passive could cause server performance issues.
- Fixed various cases where monster skills would not display correctly if you had left the area and returned while they were using the skill (for example, the Blood Meteors in the Ahuatotli, the Blind encounter).
- Fixed a bug where a single skill could sometimes be used multiple times in succession if another skill was used while you were holding down the original skills keybind.
- Fixed a bug where channelled skills could cause you to be kicked for performing too many actions.
- Fixed a bug where Legion Generals would not drop items if you were not in the area when they escaped.
- Fixed a bug introduced in patch 3.7.2 where the corpse of Aukuna, the Black Sekhema’s rhex could be destroyed, preventing her safe landing.
- Fixed a bug where Harbingers spawned from the “Unique Boss is accompanied by a mysterious Harbinger” sextant modifier would spawn in inaccessible locations in Belfry Map, Lava Lake Map, Sunken City Map and Tower Map.
- Fixed a bug where monster spawners in the Gardens Map boss room spawned monsters when the Map was occupied by The Elder or an Elder Guardian.
- Fixed a bug where you were unable to enter The Menagerie through Einhar’s portal until you had spoken to him in The Forest Encampment.
- Fixed a bug where some parts of the Shipyard Map could become inaccessible if a Betrayal Fortification encounter was present.
- Fixed a bug where Herald of Purity was using the wrong visual effects when either the Blood Guard or Faith Guard Herald Effects were applied to it.
- Fixed a bug where /dance would not work on Predictive networking mode.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur while Piety was using her beam skill on Malachai.
- Fixed four instance crashes.
3.7.3 HOTFIX 2
- Fixed a bug where Raise Spectre supported by Unleash Support could raise the corpses of monsters that were not normally able to be Spectres.
There will be an upcoming fix to disable Spectres already created before this fix.
- Fixed a bug introduced in patch 3.7.3 where passive skills conquered by unique Timeless Jewels did not grant their modifiers if the modifiers gained from being conquered matched the modifiers that the passive skill gave.
For example, if a passive skill granted 10 Strength, and then gained an additional 2 Strength as a result of being conquered, it would only grant 2 Strength, rather than 12.
This has been deployed restartlessly. You will need to restart your client to get the client elements of this patch.
3.7.3 Patch Notes
- Most, if not all, on-kill mechanics now work during Legion encounters.
- Added a visual indicator near the Monolith if either faction in a Legion encounter contains a General.
- Some Legion monsters can no longer generate Endurance, Power or Frenzy Charges. This is solely to reduce the impact on performance.
- Using the Lapidary Lens in the Temple of Atzoatl can now grant credit towards the “Corrupt a Gem into a Level 21 Gem” step of the Embrace Corruption challenge.
- Fixed a bug where no warning was given when trying to apply an Incubator to an item that had both an Incubator and a Labyrinth Enchantment on it already.
- Fixed a bug where a Timeless Jewel that conquered a passive skill that was not connected to your passive tree (through the use of Intuitive Leap) could either reset your passive tree or cause you to be unable to log in to that character.
- You can no longer animation cancel skills that are supported by Unleash Support and have consumed Seals until all Seals have been used.
- Dash will now cancel itself if you are in the midst of using an object that relocates your character, such as those found in the Sceptre of God.
- Fixed a bug where skills that expend charges to bypass the skill cooldown, such as Flicker Strike or Vigilant Strike, would sometimes appear to expend more than one charge at a time. This was solely a display issue.
- Fixed a bug where Cyclone’s area of effect did not display correctly to other party members. This was solely a visual issue.
- Fixed a bug where Frostblink, Dash, Chain Hook, Flicker Strike, Consecrated Path, Bodyswap and Flame Dash, when used just as an Incursion is ending, could cause you to not be teleported out of the Incursion.
- Fixed a bug where “Recently” effects were being affected by effects that caused them to expire slower.
- Fixed a bug where some enchantment effects were being affected by effects that caused them to expire slower.
- Fixed a bug where some ascendancy (Elementalist, Guardian, Slayer, Hierophant, Deadeye, Berserker) effects were being affected by effects that caused them to expire slower.
- Fixed a bug introduced in patch 3.7.2 where you could be incorrectly “kicked for too many actions” when using channelled skills if you were rapidly using the skill while moving.
- Fixed a bug where skills could repeat if used while holding down the Move keybind when going to pick up an item.
- Fixed a bug where triggered Molten Shell would absorb the damage of the hit that triggered it.
- Fixed a bug where Frenzy granted Frenzy Charges even if your attack did not hit.
- Added 3D Art for Fractal Thoughts.
- Updated the 3D Art of Invictus Solaris to more accurately match its original visuals.
- Updated the shininess of the Phoenix Armour Set to more closely match its original visuals.
- Updated the Council Character Effect and Council Weapon Effect to more closely match their original visuals.
- Clicking on a Microtransaction notification will now open the Microtransaction Stash and filter to that reward.
- The Map Stash Tab now displays if a map has a Shaper’s Stronghold on it.
- Fixed a bug where using a life or mana flask while that flask was already active would not queue its use correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the “x% increased Zombie Resistances” modifier on Mon’tregul’s Grasp unique Void Sceptre instead granted a flat amount of Chaos Resistance to Zombies. It now grants Elemental Resistances as well. Its description has been updated to match its actual functionality.
- Fixed desync that could occur when being teleported to different arenas in the Elder Guardian encounters.
- Fixed a bug where you (and items) could get stuck inside a Sarcophagus in the Graveyard Map boss room.
- Fixed a bug where the Gardens Map boss would not transition correctly if healed as a result of a Shaper event.
- Fixed a bug where the Gardens Map boss did not drop items.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to change the language setting to Korean in the client.
- Fixed a discrepancy between the language chosen in the patcher and the language’s flag displayed in the client.
- Fixed a bug where some Helmet Attachments were misaligned with the Empyrean Hood.
- Fixed a bug where the Femurs of the Saints unique Primordial Staff was entirely black.
- Fixed a bug introduced in patch 3.7.0 where the Master Body Armour fabric was the wrong colour.
- Fixed a bug introduced in patch 3.7.0 where the Dreadforge Helmet lost its glow. That glow has now been restored!
- Fixed a bug where the Wild Weapon would appear transparent in some cases.
- Fixed a bug where the Zenith Character Effect clipped with character models.
PvP Balance Changes
- Skills socketed in Sire of Shards now deal 40% less damage to players.
- Skills supported by Advanced Traps Support now deal 15% less damage to players (previously no penalty).
- Skills supported by Trap Support now deal 10% less damage to players (previously no penalty).
- The reflected damage dealt by Molten Shell is now affected by PvP scaling.
- The reflected damage dealt by Impale is now affected by PvP scaling.
- Fixed a client crash that occurred when using Flicker Strike.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using various Melee skills (including Flicker Strike) supported by Melee Splash Support or Multistrike Support.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when Legion monsters became active.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Cyclone if your weapon was removed or disabled.
- Fixed a Terrain Generation Failure exception that sometimes occurred when entering The Torched Courts in Act 10 and The Lunaris Temple Level 2 in Act 3.
- Fixed some common instance crashes.
3.7.2b Patch Notes
- Added support for an upcoming promotion.
- Added Rich Presence support for Steam users. This allows you to see more information about a friend that is playing Path of Exile, including their level, class and current area.
- Legion Splinters can now stack up to 5,000 in a Currency Stash Tab.
- Fixed various client crashes that occurred when Counter-attacks were triggered.
- Fixed three instance crashes.
3.7.2 Patch Notes
- Improved the visibility of the Legion Symbols that appear above monsters and chests that contain rewards.
- Added an effect that is placed on your character while you are near the activation crystal in the Domain of Timeless Conflict.
- Legion Monsters can now be Frozen and their corpses can be destroyed after being broken out from their crystals.
- Legion Chests can now be affected by curses.
- Re-enabled the Stygian Vise reward from Abyss rewards.
- Reduced the range at which various Legion monsters will become aggressive.
- Fixed a bug where the Brutal Restraint unique Timeless Jewel was not able to drop in the Domain of Timeless Conflict.
- Fixed a bug where unique Timeless Jewels were not correctly limited to 1.
- Fixed a bug where passive skills modified by a jewel and then Conquered by a Historical jewel (ie. one of the Legion unique jewels) would keep the original modification in addition to the Conquered state.
- Improved audio levels of various sounds.
- Improved the audio of Shield Charge, Leap Slam and Ground Slam.
- Molten Shell visuals now render correctly when they come into view of the camera while they were already active.
- Frostblink can now be supported by Totem, Trap and Mine support gems.
- Bladestorm can now be supported by Multistrike Support.
- Fixed a bug where Bladestorm’s initial hit did not actually hit.
- Fixed a bug where Fortify (and similar effects, such as Endurance Charge on Melee Stun) could not be gained when using Shield Charge with a Wand equipped.
- Fixed a bug where Elemental Hit supported by Melee Splash Support was dealing damage from all three elements with the Splash effect, rather than just the element that matched the initial hit.
- Fixed a bug where the Blessing skill granted by the March of the Legion unique boots did not properly support the Pride skill.
- Fixed a visual bug where your character would not correctly face each target when using Chain Hook supported by Multistrike Support.
- Fixed a bug where Chain Hook’s tooltip damage was not affected by area damage modifiers, such as Concentrated Effect Support. This was solely a display issue.
- Fixed a bug where the Smite Aura granted by hitting an enemy with Smite could stack beyond 1. This was solely a display issue.
- Fixed a bug where the Smite Aura was not gained when the area damage from the Smite skill hit an enemy.
- Fixed a bug where all Auras would be deactivated when allocating or equipping an item that granted you Mortal Conviction.
- Fixed a bug where Challenger Charges could not be gained when killing an enemy with damage over time while in Sand Stance.
- Fixed a bug where the “35% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you use a Fire skill” from the Chieftain Ascendancy did not work when using a Fire skill that was a Totem skill or when supported by various Totem supports.
- Fixed a bug where Flame Dash could be cast multiple times, even if you only used the skill a single time.
- Fixed a bug where using Frostblink could teleport you through walls under some conditions.
- Added 3D Art for Wreath of Phrecia.
- Added Orb of Horizons and Horizon Shards to the Currency Stash Tab.
- The Queen’s Vaults prophecy can now trigger when defeating Atziri, Queen of the Vaal in The Temple of Atzoatl.
- Increased the volume levels of all item filter sounds as they were quieter than intended.
- Back Attachment microtransactions are no longer displayed on the clones created from the Dash skill.
- Fixed a bug where the first hit with an attack against a monster would almost always miss if you did not have a 100% chance to hit.
- Fixed the visual interaction between the Illusionist Body Armour and the Darkprism Helmet Attachment.
- Fixed the visual interaction between the Illusionist Body Armour and the Zenith Weapon.
- Fixed a bug where The Eradicator could become immune to damage after you had left and returned to his arena.
- Fixed a bug where it appeared that the “Critical Chance and Gain Frenzy Charge on Critical Strike” veiled modifiers could be crafted on Gloves. They can only be crafted on Quivers. Tooltips have been updated to accurately reflect this.
- Fixed a bug where things that would happen when you are hit were happening even if you had avoided the hit (such as via Dodge or Evasion).
- Fixed a bug where a Graveyard Map that was occupied by The Elder did not disable interaction with the Altar, leading to players locking themselves in the boss arena.
- Fixed a bug where the exit from the boss room in a Dungeon Map that was occupied by The Elder would not be unlocked after the encounter was complete.
- Fixed a bug where Uber Hillock pulled Oni-Goroshi out of his chest multiple times.
- Fixed a client crash that occurred when using Flicker Strike supported by Ancestral Call Support.
- Fixed a client crash that occurred due to an animation having an event outside of its timeline.
- Fixed two instance crashes.
3.7.1d Patch Notes
- Fixed an instance and client crash with Aul, the Crystal King.
3.7.1c Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where releasing a skill while holding left click would interact with objects, causing problems such as opening a chest when a player was trying to stop using a skill.
- Fixed an instance crash.
3.7.1b Patch Notes
- Fixed a client crash introduced last patch that could occur on character login or changing area.
- Reverted a crash fix that introduced a bug where some auras and buffs would not persist after changing area.
3.7.1 Patch Notes
- Added an indicator that will display when Incubators are nearing their kill requirement threshold.
- Added 3D art for Sign of the Sin Eater.
- Increased the amount of currency shards dropped by the Foreboding Incubator.
- Fixed a visual issue where monsters in the Domain of Timeless Conflict could be facing the wrong direction when revived.
- Fixed a bug with Aukuna, the Black Sekhema’s Screech Snipe skill where it would not be visible if you had left and rejoined the area during the attack.
- Fixed a bug where the “Socket Colours – 1 or 2” portion of “Obtain these Crafting Recipes” challenge was not obtainable. If you have already obtained this crafting recipe, please type /recheck_achievements in-game.
- Fixed a bug where the “Defeat a Delve Boss at an area level of 75 or higher without using Flares” portion of the “Complete these Encounters IV” challenge was completable at area levels below level 75.
- Reduced the damage of the Bloodblessed Conqueror’s “Red Wave” skill.
- Reduced the damage and area of effect of the Bloodblessed Conqueror’s targeted ground explosion skill.
- Reduced the overall amount of damage that the Ritemaster Decapitators deal with all of their skills.
- Reduced the overall amount of damage that the Roc Sentinels deal with all of their skills.
- Reduced the damage of the Roc Sentinel’s Decelerating Projectiles and the subsequent explosions.
- Added audio when gaining the Berserker’s Blitz buff.
- Re-enabled the explosions from Asenath’s Gentle Touch unique gloves. These explosions no longer damage friendly characters.
- Fixed a bug where skills could deal the wrong amount of damage when dealing extremely large amounts of damage in a single hit. This affected very few people as the hit needed to be at least approximately 40,000,000 damage.
- Fixed various issues where skills could be queued twice from a single skill use if you had very high attack speed.
- Fixed a bug where Totems which were channelling skills would have their actions cancelled if you were holding down the Move Only keybind.
- Fixed a bug where Movement skills could queue their usage multiple times, resulting in, for example, the unintentional consumption of multiple Flame Dash charges.
- Fixed a bug where removing your shield while using Shield Charge wouldn’t visibly stop your character from charging. This could cause desync.
- Fixed a bug where Flame Dash could cause desync when used.
- Fixed a bug where various support gems were unable to support Frostblink.
- Fixed a bug where Divine Ire did not fire its beam if it was cancelled during the channel.
- Fixed a bug where Cyclone and Bladestorm could not gain more than one charge (such as via Power Charge on Crit Support) while channelling or per use respectively.
- Fixed a bug where Physical channelling skills were not gaining the damage bonus granted by the Infusion buff.
- Fixed a bug where Scourge Arrow gained stages much faster than intended.
- Fixed a bug where you could namelock onto portals, chests or other objects after using a skill which targeted the ground near that object. A common example is using Flame Dash towards a portal, appearing on top of the portal, and automatically going through the portal, even though you did not actually click the portal.
- Fixed a bug where projectiles from Molten Strike and Lightning Strike when supported by Multistrike Support were not gaining extra damage on repeated hits.
- Fixed a bug where Sweep would not deal damage on repeated swings, such as when using Multistrike.
- Fixed a bug where Static Strike supported by Ancestral Call would only generate a single buff, regardless of how many monsters it hit.
- Fixed a bug where Area Damage modifiers did not apply to Perforate.
- Fixed a bug where Righteous Fire did not split its self-damage between life and mana correctly when using Mind Over Matter.
- Fixed a bug where Minion support gems were not gaining levels when socketed into an item that granted +X to Level to Socketed Minion Gems.
- Fixed a bug where a single Shockwave Support gem benefitted from all support gems linked to all other Shockwave Support gems, regardless of where those gems were socketed.
- Fixed a bug where Essence Monoliths could not be interacted with if you had a Movement skill on your left mouse keybind.
- Abyss Monsters that consume Spirit Charges now heal for half as much health per charge consumed. This is to account for the life increases that Rare monsters received in 3.7.0.
- Fixed a bug where the Light of Lunaris unique shield and the Duskdawn unique staff were adding more Critical Strike Multiplier than they should have.
- Fixed a bug where the “Critical Strikes with Daggers have a 40% chance to Poison the Enemy” passive skill was not properly converted to work with Bows when using the Lioneye’s Fall unique jewel.
- Fixed a bug where skills cast by Strongboxes were not behaving as expected. This affects Explodes, Detonate nearby Corpses, Firestorm, Ice Nova, Spreads Caustic Ground and Lightning Storm.
- Fixed a bug where pressing Control + Enter did not always set the correct whisper target.
- Fixed a bug where some minion modifiers wouldn’t update on existing minions if the player’s maximum life changed.
- Fixed a bug where the exit from the boss room in a Glacier Map would be permanently disabled if the Map was occupied by the Elder or an Elder Guardian.
- Fixed a bug where The Eradicator’s skill visuals could become muddled, and it would appear as if he were summoning hundreds of Lightning Orbs.
- Fixed a bug where the Quality, Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage and Physical Damage Converted to Fire, Cold or Lightning Damage crafted modifiers were able to be crafted onto items which already had some variants of those modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where a filled Divine Vessel could generate in a map device slot that wasn’t visible, causing some players to be unable to open new Maps.
- Fixed a bug where Leyline Map could not spawn Shrines.
- Fixed a bug where The Cavern of Wrath and The Cavern of Anger would sometimes fail to generate.
- Fixed another client crash that could happen during Legion encounters.
- Fixed a common client crash that could occur while changing areas.
- Fixed a client crash that could happen while using The Dancing Dervish.
- Fixed a client crash occurring in the Fields Map boss encounter.
- Fixed two instance crashes.
3.7.0f Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where you could be kicked for performing too many actions while Shaper had frozen time in an area.
- Fixed a bug where you could get stuck using a channelling skill.
- Fixed a bug with highlighting objects after using some skills.
- Temporarily disabled the Stygian Vise Abyss reward as it was able to generate Shaper and Elder Stygian Vises.
- Fixed a bug introduced last patch causing the animation cancelling of skills if used while moving.
3.7.0e Patch Notes
- Fixed a common client crash with Legion encounters.
- Fixed an instance crash when opening Shaper Guardian maps while occupied by Elder Guardians.
- Fixed a bug with Scourge Arrow preventing re-use while pods were active.
- Fixed a bug which resulted in the Ancient Sculptor in the Bazaar Map dealing too much damage.
- Temporarily disabled the explosion from Asenath’s Gentle Touch as it was damaging players. We will fix this in a later patch.
- Fixed another instance crash.
- Fixed a bug where Alva does not offer new Incursions after opening the Temple of Atzoatl.
- Fixed the most common instance crash.
3.7.0d Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where Scourge Arrow could fail to fire an arrow.
- Fixed a bug where Channelling skills bound to left click made the character unable to move.
- Fixed a bug where Leap Slam and Flame Dash could do repeated actions from one use.
- Fixed desync that could occur when cancelling an action while out of mana.
- Fixed a client crash with Quick Dodge.
- Fixed several additional client crashes.
3.7.0c Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where some added chaos stats were not adding Maximum Damage.
- Fixed a client crash with Hailrake.
- Fixed a bug where hideout templates were failing to import.
3.7.0b Patch Notes
- Fixed a common client crash with Fairgraves.
- Fixed a client crash when Legion monsters engage in combat.
- Fixed a common crash involving melee combat. More fixes to come.
- Fixed a bug where pressing Shift while holding skill button didn’t attack in place immediately. There is still a bug if you press shift just after animation cancelling that means you will still move for a short amount of time. That will be fixed in a follow up patch.
- Fixed a bug where too many Shrines could appear in some areas.
- Fixed a client and instance crash with Double Strike supported by Ancestral Call.
This has been deployed restartlessly. You will need to restart your client to get the client elements of this patch.