The Barlgura Heroic Encounter in Avernus once again incorrectly prevents the Daily Random Trial reward from granting bonus Seals; in addition, the Barlgura Heroic Encounter itself will only grant Seals once per day. This will be addressed in a future build.
Content and Environment
- Gaerwen no longer references an outdated location for Captain Rayns.
- Glyphworks Caverns: Patrolling Narzugon and Cambion enemies have been removed.
- Glyphworks Tunnel: The exit now properly becomes available when the quest completes.
- Guards striking training dummies no longer spam the combat log.
- Minor Heroic Encounters now properly show timers.
- Scrying Vallenhas: This achievement is now visible as soon as the player unlocks the campaign.
- Various minor text issues have been addressed.
- Various visual improvements and fixes have been made to the zone environment.
- We heard rumors of a fiendish merchant named Juma hiding far above the stronghold. He has been apprehended and is now being held for questioning in the training yard.
- Tearulai’s dragon form will now correctly despawn when he is polymorphed by Arcturia in the Claws of Malar instance.
- The following quests now properly grant credit for Legacy Campaign meta-quests:
- Jungles of Chult: Missing Scouts
- Shadowmantle: Ritual of the Dracolich
- The Stronghold Seal Vendor can once again be properly interacted with.
Combat and Powers
- Companions now run at 110% of the player character movement speed, up from 90%. This should now prevent them from falling behind.
- Companions should more consistently teleport through doors if they’re stuck on the opposite side from the player character at sufficient distance.
- Compy’s Instincts now properly reapplies at full value when the player changes zones or releases from death.
- Executioner’s Black Attire: The Executioner’s Blade effect tooltip now properly states that it deals 3% bonus damage, down from 5%. The in-game effect has not changed (it had been 3% at launch).
Enemies and Encounters
Lair of the Mad Mage
- Player characters are no longer incorrectly scaled to stats lower than the target of 24,000 Item Level.
The Infernal Citadel
- Imps summoned by Erinyes enemies now properly use a ranged attack when at range.
- Zaphael’s Conflaguration ability no longer incorrectly has a chance to apply to players behind pillars.
Restore the Village Glyphworks
- The Image of Baphomet that can spawn in this quest no longer casts Wall of Stone, which ignores Crowd Control immunity.
Avernus Heroic Encounters
- The Summoning Circle HE no longer causes enemies to remain stuck in an untargetable state nearby.
Items and Economy
Avernus Heroic Encounters
- The Barlgura HE in Avernus has had its Chaotic Writings reduced to 50 per completion, down from 100.
- Minor HEs in Avernus have had their Chaotic Writings reduced to 20 per completion, down from 75.
- Juma’s Surprise Pack no longer incorrectly awards 5k Rough Astral Diamonds per open. It still has a chance to award 2.5k RAD, as intended.
- To help counterbalance the above changes, the cost of Juma’s Surprise Pack has been reduced to 100 Chaotic Writings, down from 300.
- Preyed Upon: This Heroic Encounter now properly gives only one set of rewards, rather than two sets.
Avernus World Encounters
- The Abyssal Flock now properly only drops one reward of Seals among the flock.
- Storm King’s Thunder: Certain purchases are no longer locked out once the player completes their prerequisites.
- The Marketplace vendor now properly sells the Icewind Dale Explorer Cases at the same cost as the Explorer’s Guild vendor.
- Certain companions, both fair and fowl, are no longer visible in the Zen Market when they can’t be purchased.
- The Expedition Pack of Twisted Shadows now has an updated description.
- Infernal Forged Gaiters now properly display their max stack count in their tooltip.
- Kessell’s Retreat Key is once again properly prioritized over Legendary Dragon Keys when opening the final chest of Kessell’s Retreat.
- Players who had unusable spots in their inventory now properly have the coupons that had been there before the module release.
- Certain amulets and other neck slot items without default appearances can now properly have appearances applied to them.
- The PvP Season leaderboard no longer sometimes calls itself the Premiere Season.
Animation, Audio, Character Art, and Effects
- Shou Ceremonial Orb now contains an orb.
- Envenomed Storyteller’s Journal no longer has a pulse element in its effect, to better accommodate photosensitive players.
- Shard of Orcus’ Wand no longer has a pulse element in its effect, to better accommodate photosensitive players.
- Various localization fixes have been made, including to the Infernal Descent release splash on the Home Page.