Content and Environment
- Players no longer need higher-than-intended armor penetration for Chult and Ravenloft. This was caused by an old buff that was still in place by accident in M16. Thank you for the reports.
- Temple of Tiamat
- Dragon Souls now use the interact action instead of having to go into the potion tray.
- Severin uses new warning indicators on his meteor powers.
- Tiamat’s aura will now work when she has emerged.
- Tomb of the Nine Gods
- The puzzle order is now Potion, Artifact, Potion, rather than the opposite.
Combat and Powers
- Sacred Flame no longer incorrectly becomes 5 magnitude weaker when the Arbiter path is chosen.
- The feat “Perfect Balance” now properly grants a stack of Radiant Shift when using Daunting Light.
- The effects of Burning Shift and Radiant Shift now properly last 60 seconds, up from 30.
- The feat “Towering Light” no longer places a buff icon on your character, since it is always active.
- Knee Breaker now automatically slots at level 5.
- The Shieldthrower feat no longer incorrectly causes the fighter’s blocking at-wills to generate more threat.
- The Shieldthrower feat no longer lowers the magnitude of Shield Throw to 150, instead of the indicated 250.
- Commander’s Strike now properly benefits from physical damage buffs.
- Commander’s Strike: This power’s tooltip now correctly states that it increases the target’s damage taken by 10%, not 5%. This was only a tooltip error; the power remains unchanged.
- Heavy Slash: This power’s tooltip now correctly states that its magnitude is 80, not 100. This was only a tooltip error; the power remains unchanged.
- Heavier Slash now properly causes Heavy Slash to deal one strike for 280 magnitude, instead of two ticks of damage, one for 280 and one for 80.
- The class feature Momentum no longer requires the player to be moving for Bull Charge to gain its additional effect.
- The visual effect for Momentum no longer appears while mounted.
- The Vengeance gauge now has 25% and 75% indicator lines.
- Radiant Strike has been renamed Radiant Slam to more accurately describe the attack and set it apart from other more similar at-wills using the term Strike.
- The artifact modification “Enhanced Blessing of Light” is now properly named “Enhanced Blessing of Battle.”
- Divine Challenger now properly causes Smite to place the caster at the top of the target’s threat list.
- The visual effects for the ability “Circle of Power” have been adjusted and will no longer end before the effect terminates on the caster’s screen.
- The artifact modification “Enhanced Penetrating Arrows / Storm Strike” now properly applies its bonus.
- Lingering Sustain can no longer heal players who are in a Near Death state.
- Soul Puppets no longer repeatedly show regeneration effects, and with it, repeating audio.
- Warlock’s Bargain now also cleanses the caster, instead of only their allies.
- Artifact damage tooltips no longer flicker while in PvP.
- Decanter of Atropal Presence now displays a reasonable damage value in its tooltip.
- Kessell’s Spheres of Annihilation now have matching tooltip damage and real damage.
- Sigil of the Warlock now properly gives increased Stamina Regeneration at higher ranks.
- Symbol of Water now properly gives increased Stamina Regeneration at higher ranks.
- Tarokka Deck: The Ghost now summons a ghost for 7-15 sec depending on rank, decreased from 50 or more.
- The Stronghold boon for Critical Avoidance now properly caps at 8000, up from 6400.
- Baby Owlbear’s Presence now properly functions.
- Cockatrice’s Presence now properly procs 10% of the time.
- Evoker’s Wisdom now properly functions.
- Manticore’s Presence now properly functions.
- Rustmonster’s Presence now properly functions.
- Snow Leopard’s Instincts now properly functions.
Mounts and Insignias
- Graycloak’s Insignia no longer provides immense power, and now properly provides companion influence too.
- Knight’s Defense no longer incorrectly deals an occasional 1 damage to the equipping player.
- Knight’s Rebuke now properly triggers only when receiving Combat Advantage damage.
Enemies and Encounters
- Adjustments have been made to the damage of Strahd’s attacks. The damage dealt by the following powers has been reduced: ardor, zornhau, lunge, shadowcrash, engarde, and bloodflight. Strahd’s auto attack damage has also been decreased.
- The damage dealt by the Sunsword has been reduced. (It’s still strong.)
- The magnitude is now clearly displayed on the tooltips of the Sunsword’s powers.
- The heal effect of the Sunsword encounter power “Daybreak” has been increased.
- Resolved an issue wherein the Sunsword encounter “Sunbeam” did not deal damage for the full length of its charge.
- Strahd no longer pushes players who are immune to control resist with lunge during his ultimate phase.
- The health of the shades imprisoning your ally during the nightmare phase of Strahd’s boss encounter has been reduced.
- Resolved an issue wherein the damage dealt by the Executioner’s Guillotine during the nightmare phase of Strahd’s boss encounter was not lethal.
- Resolved an issue wherein shades of your party dealt 0 damage during the nightmare phase of Strahd’s boss encounter.
Lair of the Mad Mage – Trobriand
- Matching charged players may now stand as close together as they want without punishment. They’ll still be repelled when the effect ends.
- Magnetic discharge now only deals damage when players with opposing charges collide, and no longer deals damage based on the other tethered player’s offensive ratings.
- The distance that magnetic discharge pushes and pulls players has been reduced.
- The potency and duration of the negative condition applied by magnetic discharge has been increased.
- The damage dealt by the electric coils on the floor of Trobriand’s room has been increased.
Manycoins Bank Heist
- The final boss in this skirmish now has less health.
- Rare-spawn enemies are now CC immune.
Spellplague Caverns (Master)
- Kabal’s spawned adds can now properly aggro on distant players in the boss arena.
- Stormcaller werewolves can no longer pivot to target players while casting their line attack.
Items and Economy
- Alabaster weapons now have a higher chance to drop if the player doesn’t already own one.
- All crafted offhand daggers and dual blades now properly have weapon damage values.
- Artifact necklaces that gave old, incorrectly-functioning versions of AP Gain have been changed to give Constitution for increased AP Gain and Max Health.
- Duplicate rings have been removed from the Seals store in the Yawning Portal.
- Excavated Lockbox: The Epic Mounts pack no longer incorrectly lists the Legacy versions of certain mounts.
- Quartermaster Enchantment: Rewards are now properly granted appropriate to the equipped tier of this enchantment.
- Some remaining incorrect cases of the Movement stat have been removed.
- Spy’s Guild Pants and Shirts are now in the Seal of the Mountain store.
- Successor Gear has been updated in the following ways.
- Gladiator’s Guard (body slot) now provides .5% Defense, to a maximum of 6%.
- Call of the Undermountain (arms slot) now increases your power by 5% while active.
- Sniper’s Advantage / Brute’s Advantage (feet slot) now increases your combat advantage by 5% while active.
- Terminus Expedition companion gear can now also drop from Master Expeditions.
- Tranquil Enchantments should no longer be lootable from anywhere.
- Tenebrous Enchantment stats no longer look like they change when slotted into gear.
Animation, Character Art, and Visual Effects
- Level 70 characters no longer have broken weapon animations in character creation.
- The Hellfire Engine mount should now have a higher camera.
- Bears no longer have weird posteriors.
- Certain powers should stutter less often when chain-cast.
- Effects that freeze players no longer pop up the word “frozen.”
- Some of Arcturia’s powers have been optimized to help counter framerate loss.
- Some of the Bore Worm’s powers have been optimized to help counter framerate loss.