- Castle Ravenloft: Arcolith stops attacking after a period of time.
- Demogorgon: We have made several changes to streamline the instance while addressing several issues.
- Demogorgon and demon enemies will no longer attack the players through the barrier.
- Players will no longer become stuck behind the magical wall.
- The exit will allow players to exit whether they fail or complete the encounter.
- Lair of the Mad Mage: Trobriand no longer stops fighting after he uses his ultimate ability.
- Lair of the Mad Mage: The Bore Worm stalactites will now correctly hit players where they land.
- Castle Ravenloft: The client no longer consistently crashes during the Strahd encounter.
Content and Environment
- Runemaster Sinyé now offers players replacement Enhanced Runic Resonators if they have lost theirs.
- The Rune Tutorial flow has been cleaned up to reduce confusion and allow for completion.
- The rewards originally given when Keresta is defeated in the Waning Darkness instance have been moved to the quest, Waning Darkness.
Combat and Powers
Classes and Balance
- Several classes: Certain healing spells no longer incorrectly resurrect dead party members.
- Fighter (Dreadnought): Seethe no longer drains stamina at double the expected rate.
- The Guild Stronghold boon, Revive Sickness, now reduces the effect of each stack of Revive Sickness, and no longer affects the duration of the debuff.
- At maximum rank, the boon now causes players to deal 10/15/20/25/30% less damage based on Revive Sickness stacks, instead of 10/20/30/40/50% less damage.
- At maximum rank, the boon now causes players to lose 10/17.5/25/32.5/40% Maximum