I. New Heroes & Revamped Heroes
Revamped [Nightstalker] – Argus is coming to Advanced Server as a free hero (Limited). Unavailable for purchasing.
Within this duration, the Mastery Code of Argus is unavailable.
Skill 1 – Demonic Grip: Argus reaches out his demonic hand at the designated direction, dealing Physical Damage to an enemy hero and moving to the front of the target. If this skill fails to hit an enemy hero, he will pull himself to the location.
Use Again: If this skill hits a target, Argus makes an extra slash towards the enemy that he captures, dealing Physical Damage.
Passive – Warmonger: When Argus takes or deals damage, the blade is empowered. The lower Argus’s HP is, the faster his blade charges. When fully charged, his next Basic Attack hits twice rapidly and slightly slash towards enemies.
II. Weekly Free Heroes & New Skins
- [Harley] New Skin – [V.E.N.O.M. Octopus]. Diamond 899. Launch week 30% diamonds OFF. Available from 00:00, June 11th (Server Time).
- [Helcurt] New Skin – [Evolved Predator]. Diamond 749. Launch week 30% diamonds OFF. Available from 00:00, June 13th (Server Time).
- [Helcurt] and his new Skin – [Evolved Predator] will be in a bundle. Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF. Available from 00:00, June 13th (Server Time).
Weekly Free Heroes
Server Time 2019/6/7 05:01:00 to 2019/6/14 05:00:00
- 8 Free Heroes: Alucard; Chou; Alpha; Roger; Irithel; Helcurt; Jawhead; Selena
- 6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Ruby; Lesley; Uranus; Martis; Thamuz; Kadita
Server Time 2019/6/14 05:01:00 to 2019/6/21 05:00:00
- 8 Free Heroes: Bruno; Fanny: Karina; Chou; Johnson; Irithel; Helcurt; Natalia
- 6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Bane; Lapu-Lapu; Karrie; Grock; Roger; Aldous
III. Hero Adjustments
- Physical Defense Growth increased from 3.72 to 3.82.
- ATK Growth increased from 7.65 to 10.65.
- Slightly decreased the range of Basic Attack.
- Slightly increased HP regeneration ratio of enhanced Basic Attack. Spectre Step: Now this skill will slow enemies down instead of stunning enemies when its enhanced.
- Basic HP decreased from 2659 to 2559.
- Basic Physical Defense decreased from 23 to 21.
- Time Traveler: Basic Shield decreased from 200/250/300/350/400/450 to 150/190/230/270/310/350.
- Basic Physical Defense decreased from 18 to 14.
- Super Magic: Lost HP regenerating from this skill decreased from 10% to 8%.
- Light of Retribution: The damage of hitting the same target increased from 15% to 25%. The maximum stacks decreased from 5 to 3.
- Guardian’s Bulwark: Now Lolita can use this skill to block bullets more accurately.
IV. Battlefield Adjustments
- Now players can cast some skills in bush without being seen by enemies.
- Optimized the performance when heroes’ skills are blocked and when heroes are knocked back.
- Now Spell Vamp is shown in the battlefield.
- Added [Genius Wand]: Increase Magical ATK, agic PEN and Movement Speed. Unique Passive – Magic: Dealing damage to enemy heroes will reduce their Magic Defense.
- [Shadow Mask]: Reduced the CD of Active – Conceal.
- [Awe Mask]: Reduced the CD of Unique Passive – Awe.
- Added a special icon for Roaming Equipment which can be only seen by teammates.
We’ve adjusted Survival Mode in this update. Hope you will find more fun in this mode. Here are the adjustments:
- Now players will fight alone in Survival Mode. Also we’ve decreased the difficulty of killing Creeps. Each hero can do their best in the battlefield.
- Now players can choose any heroes they want.
- During Hero Selection, 6 hero portraits are provided for each player to choose. Each hero has different initial attributes. Players can use dice to change the hero cards.
- Now there will be an Elf in Survival Mode. It will fight alongside each player in the battlefield.
- No Basic Equipment but only Finished Equipment will be dropped from Creeps in Survival Mode. Also added Equipment Upgrade system, we hope players can explore and upgrade their first Full Star Equipment.
- This update of Survival Mode is under initial testing stage, and the current game experience does not represent the final effect.
- [Faramis] Cult Altar: The CD of this skill increased from 50/45/40s to 80/70/60s in Brawl.
- Optimized the rules and added stories to Brawl.
V. New Systems & Events
- New System: Celestial Level
- When players reach Lv.30 the can still earn EXP and upgrade to reach Celestial Lv.1.
- There will be exclusive icons for Celestial Level, which will change with the levels.
- Double EXP Card is still valid after Lv.30.
- Once players reach Celestial Lv.1, there will be a limit for EXP from matches each week.
- The Max Celestial Level is 99.
- New System: Celestial Task
- Unlock Celestial Task once players reach Celestial Lv.1. Limited Tasks will disappear after the refresh.
- Celestial Task will refresh on each Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Refresh 4 Tasks each time.
- There will be 4 kinds of tasks: C, B. A and S. The higher the quality, the more rewards.
- Players will get rewards like EXP and Tickets and get Celestial Chest Keys randomly according to the task quality.
- Collect 8 Celestial Chest Keys to open Cele al Chest and get higher-valued items.
- The higher your Celestial level, the better the chest rewards.
- New Event: Rivals
A. New Event – Rivals is available from June 6th to June 10th (Server Time). Help Lunox open the 3rd Twilight Orb!
B. Twilight Night falls on June 11th. Enjoy the carnival and great rewards!
Event 1 – Lunox’s Gift: Chance your luck at Epic Skins!
Event 2 – 3x EXP&BPs – Available for a limited time.
More events and rewards await. Stay Tuned!
- Inventory Adjustments
A. Added Preparation tab which stores Trial Cards of Avatar Border, Battle Emote and Battle Notification.
B. Optimized the display order in Inventory.
- Tutorial Adjustments in Preparation
A. Added 3 Advanced Tutorials: Regen, Recall and Cast.
B. Added Rewards for Advanced Tutorial. Players can get chests when they finish Jungle Tutorial and Advanced Tutorial for the first time.
C. Added “Rules” Button and the progress of Tutorial.
- Added BP marks on owned Heroes and skins or Trial Cards of Sacred Statue.
VI. System Adjustments
- Added Mild Poor Performance detection. Players who don’t join in teamfight actively and contribute nothing will be punished.
- Invalid Match: Now players who cause Invalid Match will be shown on the post screen.
- Adjusted the icon of Roam in Hero Position.
- Optimized the display of Skill Description in Preparation – Heroes.
- Optimized the visual effect of Announcement.
- Decreased the CD of Add Al Button in Custom.
- Optimized the display of Starlight Member Page. Optimized the display and buttons in Starlight Member Shop.
- Fixed time errors in History.
- Optimized the deployment for iPhone X and above