I. New Heroes & Revamped Heroes
[The Alchemist] – Faramis. Obtainable in Limited-Time Event “Guard of Dawn”. Note: Free use in Advanced Server will be ended before early May.
Hero Specialty: Fallen Empire Magician
Skill 1: [Shadow Stampede]. Faramis enters the Shadow State, increasing Movement Speed and Physical & Magic Defense. Faramis leaves the Mark of Shadow to enemy heroes that come into contact with him and deals Magic Damage to them. When he quits the Shadow State, all the enemy heroes that have been marked will be pulled to Faramis and endure Magic Damage while Faramis regenerates his own HP.
Skill 2: [Ghost Bursters]. Faramis concentrates the psychical energy to the fan-shaped area in front of him to create a burst of evil spirits. The outburst deals Magic Damage to enemies, then splits towards nearby enemies, dealing extra Magic Damage. (Splits up to 3 times on enemy units and up to 1 on non-hero units.)
Ultimate: [Cult Altar]. Faramis summons an altar that lasts several seconds. Allied heroes who are eliminated within this altar will immediately resurrect. Each resurrection lasts for a period of time at most.
Passive: [Vicious Retrieval]. When units die near Faramis, they leave their souls on the spot. Faramis will restore his HP when taking all the souls. Each soul taken shortens the time of his next respawn.
II. Weekly Free Heroes & New Skins
- [Diggie] New Skin – [Constellation]. Diamond 749. Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF. Available from 00:00, May 7th (Server Time).
- [Diggie] and his new Skin – [Constellation] will be in a bundle. Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF. Available from 00:00, May 7th (Server Time).
- [Grock] New Skin – [V.E.N.O.M. Monitor Lizard]. Diamond 899. Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF. Available from 00:00, May 14th (Server Time).
- [Grock] New Skin – [V.E.N.O.M. Monitor Lizard] will be in a bundle. Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF. Available from 00:00, May 14th (Server Time).
- [Ruby] New Skin – [Lady Zombie]. Obtainable in Lucky Treasure. Available from May 11th (Server time).
- Adjustments in Fragment Shop:
- Premium Skin Fragment Shop:
[Tigreal] – Dark Guardian unavailable, [Akai] – Summer Party available from May 11th.
- Rare Skin Fragment Shop:
[Freya] – Dragon Hunter, [Moskov] – Snake Eye Commander, [Alucard] – Viscount, [Saber] – Force Warrior and [Miya] – Captain Thorns unavailable from May 10th.
[Roger] – Anubis, [Aldous] – Red Mantle, [Yi Sun-shin] – Major General, [Hanzo] – The Pale Phantom, [Nana] – Clockwork Maid and [Cyclops] – Exorcist available from May 10th.
- Hero Fragment Shop:
[Moskov] unavailable, [Diggie] available from May 7th.
[Valir] unavailable, [Ruby] available from May 11th.
[Chang’e] unavailable, [Roger] available from May 18th.
[Aurora] and [Lesley] unavailable, [Selena and [Karina] available from May 21st.
[Kimmy] unavailable, [Harith] available from May 25th.
All above is Server Time
- Premium Skin Fragment Shop:
Weekly Free Heroes
Server Time 2019/4/26 05:01:00 to 2019/5/3 05:00:00
- 8 Free Heroes: Akai; Clint; Karina; Alice; Aurora; Gatotkaca; Valir; Lunox
- 6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Bane; Helcurt; Yi Sun-shin; Hanzo; Kaja; Kadita
Server Time 2019/5/3 05:01:00 to 2019/5/10 05:00:00
- 8 Free Heroes: Fanny; Hayabusa; Harley; Hanabi; Irithel; Lapu-Lapu; Moskov; Ruby
- 6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Hilda; Claude; Diggie; Jawhead; Chang’e; Lunox
III. Hero Adjustments
We optimized skill descriptions of 21 heroes: Chang’e, kaja, Selena, Aldous Claude, Vale, Leomord, Lunox, Hanzo, Belerick, Kimmy, Thamuz, Harith, Minsitthar, Kadita, Faramis, Badang, Khufra, Granger, Guinevere and Esmeralda.
- Tyrant’s Revenge: Now more obstacıes can be passed over.
- Bouncing Ball: Optimized the vibration experience.
- Optimized Khufra’s Skill ICON.
- Fixed a bug where the HP Regen effect of Passive remains when Franco dies.
- Lightning Bomb: Slightly shortened the bıink distance of this skill
- Optimized the size of Hero Dispıay.
Esmeralda & Khufra
- We’ve created some interesting easter eggs for these two old enemies.
- Execution Strike: Adjusted Basic Damage to 150+SkillLevel*30 from 170+SkillLevel*30
- Adjusted Total Physical Attack Bonus to 1.5 from 1.3
- Adjusted the 3rd time Basic Damage to 180+SkillLevel*45 from 255+SkillLevel*45.
- Adjusted Total Physical Attack Bonus to 2.5 from 2.
- Adjusted Slow Effect duration to 1.5 from 3s.
- Optimized the display effects of skills and audio.
- Firaga Armor: Now X. Borg from both sides can take each other’s Firaga supplies
IV. Battlefield Adjustments
- [Survival Mode]:
- No more Movement item in Survival Mode, incıuding Warrior Boots, Tough Boots, Magic Shoes, Arcane Boots, Swift Boots, Rapid Boots, Wizard Boots and Demon Shoes.
- In Survival Mode, Blood Ancestry, the Passive of Alice can take effect on creeps.
V. New Systems & Events
- 525 Collect & Exchange Event: The event will be available after the update.
The necessary item – [525 Badge], collected by logging in, teaming up with friends, sharing Battıe Reports, can be used to exchange awesome rewards including Emblem Pack, New Skin [Dark Necro] for New Hero [Faramis]
VI. System Adjustments
- Updated the sound effects in Achievement System.
- After Album was launched, we received many comments and suggestions from players. In this version, we have added “Delete” function to allow pıayers to delete the photos they are not satisfied with. Now tap the button [Settings] – [Delete] in the upper right corner of the photos to delete (Note that deleting photos will clear the Likes and comments of the photos, please be careful).
- Added New achievements and medals for Alucard’s skin – Obsidian Blade.
- Starlight Optimization
- Optimized the display of Starlight System for low end smartphones.
- Optimized the deployment of Starlight System for iPad.
- Optimized the Loading Page of Starlight System.
Vll. BUG Fixes
- Restored the guide display of in-game websites.