Passive attack now also heals Aatrox and mutilation removed. Q cooldown adjusted and damage increased. W slow flattened and cooldown increased. E heal trigger adjusted. Revive no longer a baseline effect on R. Takedowns now extend R and enable revive, movement speed adjusted, increases healing. LOTSof tuning… Just read the full changelist for this one.
Passive – Deathbringer Stance
Q – The Darkin Blade
W – Infernal Chains
E – Umbral Dash
R – World Ender
Passive shield adjusted. R passive changed to mark targets with auto attacks and cause more damage after a delay. VFX for base and some skins updated.
Passive – Mana Barrier
Q – Rocket Grab
W – Overdrive
E – Power Fist
R – Static Field
Base health, armor, magic resistance, and magic resist growth increased. Base attack damage decreased. W dash speed increased. R cast time adjusted to disallow W or Flash during.
W – Grand Entrance
R – The Quickness
Q cooldown and haste adjusted, empowered heal for ally and self increased, damage decreased. E cooldown decreased, cost now scales, and damage decreased late.
Q – Starcall
W – Astral Infusion
E – Equinox
R – Wish
Passive bonus damage flattened. Q slow, range, and slow increased. W CCs self for enemies and allies, and refunds mana when used on enemies. E heal and shield increased and no longer costs mana. R range decreased and cooldown increased.
Passive – An Acquired Taste
Q – Tongue Lash
W – Devour/Regurgitate
E – Thick Skin
R – Abyssal Voyage
Q healing and damage increased.
Q – Decimate
Base health, mana, and mana regen decreased. W bonus shield for each enemy champion hit decreased and flattened at all ranks. E cooldown increased.
W – Golden Aegis
E – Demacian Standard
Base attack damage and attack damage growth decreased. Empowered Q cooldown increased. E min and true damage decreased
Burrowed Q – Prey Seeker
E – Furious Bite
Resistances no longer scale with level; now scale with other bonus resistances up to a level-based cap. Damage no longer scales with AD or AP.
Aftershock is taken by a fairly wide variety of champions, especially those with access to hard CC who opt into this rune for a windowed boost of durability. Right now, it looks to be strongest on mages specifically: that extreme durability in combination with high amounts of burst damage mages can provide via Aftershock’s AP ratio leaves little room for opponents to play against Aftershock mages. To combat these cases, we’re specifically targeting Aftershock’s scaling to better hit the same power level for all its users.
Minor Rune Tuning
We’ve pulled too much power out of runes in general, so we want to give back power in ways that don’t favor a specific role/class too highly. We’re targeting runes that, when tweaked, can better compete with Inspiration’s minor runes, and avoiding sustain runes since they’ve been overperforming in comparison.
Scuttler’s first spawn now happens later in the game
* Right now, there’s a lot of frustration between junglers and laners due to an expectation for the laner to help the jungler secure Rift Scuttler when it first spawns. At 2:00, this tension creates forced, awkward conflict between players who at that point are barely level 2, pushing players to pick junglers and laners that are strong at level 2 and 1, respectively.
By moving the Scuttler’s spawn time later, players will have a bit more time to plan out and assess the game before committing to taking down the Scuttler; they’ll also be less mandated to pick specific champions who are strong at early Scuttle takes.
As a note, this is also not meant to be a meaningful nerf to early game jungle experience. Since Scuttler’s level is based on the average level of the game, it’ll more likely than not be higher-leveled than it was when it spawned at 2:00, meaning it’ll grant more gold and experience when killed.
- Fixed a bug where Frostblade Irelia’s moving blades did not play sounds during her Golden Chroma respawn animation
- Fixed a bug where players who first join League Voice with Push-to-Talk enabled would pick up audio even when not pressing the associated key bind
- Elderwood LeBlanc and Ravenborn LeBlanc no longer incorrectly use base LeBlanc’s R – Mimic
- Casting LeBlanc’s Q – Sigil of Malice or her R – Mimic Sigil of Malice and W – Distortion in quick succession no longer sometimes fail to trigger her mark
- Taliyah’s R – Weaver’s Wall toggle animation no longer permanently stays on the ability icon
- When reactivated quickly Kayn’s model no longer appears before R – Umbral Trespasscompletes
- When spectating a game, the Dragon icon no longer appears on the HUD before the Dragon is killed
- Added a feature where players get a message when they’ve successfully made it out of Champion Select. If unsuccessful, players will not see any message
- Reactivated Ranked Decay
- Fixed a bug in Ranked Profile display in regions where Ranked Twisted Treeline was disabled
- Fixed a bug where Kayle would sometimes freeze when casting her R – Divine Judgementand then teleport to a new location