As a reminder to all you ladder-climbers, the Ranked season for Summoner’s Rift will end on November 19 12:00AM PT! One-tricks, meta monsters, and Fill mains unite and get your last minute grind on for that Victorious Aatrox skin (if you’re honor level 2 or above).
Q – Rootcaller
LEAVE ROOM FOR DAISY Ivern will now always dash into melee range of the target
THREE’S A CROWD Fixed a bug where Ivern would land inside some jungle camps when dashing with his Q
ABRA-KADABRA-ALAKAZAM Fixed a bug where allies would teleport to unexpected locations when Ivern would dash to a rooted target
Q minion damage reduction increased; execute threshold decreased. W increased dash speed from boots removed.
Q – Comet Spear
MINION DAMAGE REDUCTION 20% ⇒ 30%
EXECUTE THRESHOLD 25% of target’s maximum health ⇒ 20% of target’s maximum health
W – Shield Vault
REMOVED NO LONGER WALKING ALL OVER YOU Pantheon’s dash speed is no longer increased from boots
Base AD, health regen growth, and AS growth increased. Q damage increased later. E bugfix.
ATTACK DAMAGE 64 ⇒ 66
HEALTH REGEN GROWTH 0.85 ⇒ 1
ATTACK SPEED GROWTH 3% ⇒ 3.5%
Q – Arctic Assault
DAMAGE 80/120/160/200/240 (+0.4 ability power) ⇒ 80/130/180/230/280 (+0.6 ability power)
E – Permafrost
BUGFIXPassive now properly resets its debuff duration when reapplying at max stacks
- If her target dies before Caitlyn’s Energized (via items like Rapid Firecannon and Statikk Shiv) Passive – Headshot hits them, Caitlyn will no longer be damaged in their stead
- Ornn’s second R – Call of the Forge God activation now properly knocks up enemies close to it
- Gangplank’s E – Powder Keg‘s barrels no longer trigger Teemo’s R – Noxious Trap‘s shrooms
- Game invites will no longer disappear if the game owner changes modes
- Fizz’s Q – Urchin Strike now properly breaks spell shields
- Twisted Fate’s R – Destiny will no longer block projectiles (like turret or dragon attacks) if it is interrupted
- If Taric casts R – Cosmic Radiance and dies during the cast window, the cooldown will now reflect the proper time and not reflect his W – Bastion cooldown
- Rek’Sai’s R – Void Rush refund now properly and consistently works when enemy champions die during the cast and dash of the ability
- Syndra’s R – Unleashed Power HUD icon now properly shows how many Dark Spheres are available to use on cast
- Nidalee’s Q – Takedown‘s empowered basic attacks now properly deals damage to traps
- When Sion casts R – Unstoppable Onslaught out of its range, the ability will now properly cast immediately instead of after he walks into cast range
- When Q – Twin Bite is on cooldown, Shyvana’s basic attacks on structures now properly reduce the ability’s cooldown
- Rift Herald’s summon trinket now properly has the 1 second lockout period that all trinkets have to prevent accidental usage
Team Fight Tactics 9.22 Patch Notes
- Board size: 3 rows of 7 hexes ⇒ 4 rows of 7 hexes.
- Player Damage: 3/3/3/4/5/6 ⇒ 2/3/4/5/6/7
- Summoned units don’t deal player damage by themselves, but they count as as if their Summoner was alive if at least 1 of them survives the round.
- Level 8 Champion drop chances per Tier level: 15/20/35/22/8 ⇒ 15/20/35/24/6
- Once you pick up a champion from the carousel, your Little Legend will no longer collide with your opponents.
- Ranked is off during patch 9.22, it will return with patch 9.23.
- Placing 4th or better will never deduct LP. Placing 5th or lower will never reward LP.
- We’re slightly decreasing the number of challenger and grandmaster slots in many regions in order to make sure that the master to challenger ranks have the appropriate distribution of players.
- Korea, Vietnam, China: 300 Challengers, 700 Grand Masters.
- EU West and North America: 200 Challengers, 500 Grand Masters.
- All other regions: 50 Challengers, 100 Grand Masters.
- Tier 1: 39 ⇒ 29
- Tier 2: 26 ⇒ 22
- Tier 3: 18 ⇒ 16
- Tier 4: 13 ⇒ 12
- Tier 5: 10
- 1 Star Champions: 6-10 Mana per attack ⇒ 8 Mana per attack
- 2 star champions: 10 Mana per attack
- 3 star champions: 10 Mana per attack ⇒ 12 Mana per attack
- Mana generated from taking damage reduced by 15%.
- Cursed Blade has been removed
- Negatron Cloak + Recurve Bow = Ruunan’s Hurricane
- Spatula + Needlessly Large Rod = Inferno’s Cinder
- Spatula + Tear of the Goddess = Mage’s Cap
- Spatula + Chain Vest = Warden’s Mail
- Spatula + Negatron Cloak = Talisman of Light
- Spatula + Sparring Gloves = Berserker’s Axe
- All Spatula Items: No longer give double stats
- Chain Vest Armor: 20 ⇒ 25
- Deathcap Ability Power: +50% ⇒ +75%
- Dragon’s Claw Magic Reduction: 75% ⇒ 50%
- Giant’s Slayer: 5% Max Health True Damage ⇒ 8% Current Health Physical Damage
- Guardian’s Angel: 500 Health on revive ⇒ 400 Health on revive
- Hand of Justice Damage and life on hit: 40% or 40 ⇒ 50% or 50
- Ionic Spark True Damage: 125 ⇒ 100
- Luden’s Echo Damage: 180 ⇒ 150
- Luden’s Echo now always goes off once per spell cast
- Negatron Cloak Magic Resist: 20 ⇒ 25
- Recurve Bow Attack Speed: 20% ⇒ 15%
- Runaan’s Hurricane Bonus Damage: 75% ⇒ 60%
- Runaan’s Hurricane now grants one extra bolt per copy on a Champion.
- Thieves Gloves: Increased Average value of items at Level 8 & 9.
- Uncommon orbs average gold value reduced very slightly.
- Gold orbs average gold value reduced very slightly.
- Spatula drop rates reduced.
- Reduced the chances of getting combined items slightly.
- Dragons now drop two common orbs in addition to their carried item.
- Elder Dragon and Rift Herald drop a common and an uncommon orb in addition to their carried item.
- Champions that contribute to a Trait will have their portraits and tier information displayed inside the tooltip.
- Champions that are active on the battlefield will have their portraits highlighted
- Find out more about the three new boards and potential future boards here!.
- Red Buff & Morellonomicon tooltips are now correct.
- Fixed a bug where 3-Star Tier 3 units were doing 1 more player damage than intended.