Team Fight Tactics 9.20 Patch Notes
- XP to Level to 5: 12 -> 10
- XP to Level to 9: 70 -> 66
- Level 8: 15/25/35/20/5 -> 15/20/35/22/8
- Level 9: 10/15/33/30/12 -> 10/15/30/30/15
- Deathblade: Starts with 0 stacks -> Starts with 1 stack (+15 AD)
- Frozen Heart Duration: 4 seconds -> 1 second
- Infinity Edge: 150% Crit Damage -> 125% Crit Damage
- Quicksilver: 5s cooldown -> 3s cooldown
- Thieves Gloves: Lowered the average quality of item combinations
- 3: 75% CritDmg & 10% CritChance -> 75% CritDmg & 5% CritChance
- Guardian Armor Bonus: 35 -> 45
- Gunslinger: 1/2/3 extra shots -> 1/2/4 extra shots
- Knight: 15/35/65 -> 15/35/60
- Wild: 12% AS per stack -> 10% AS per stack
- Aatrox Armor: 25 -> 35
- Akali AS: 0.85 -> 0.8
- Fiora HP: 400 -> 450
- Gangplank AD: 55 -> 60
- Kai’Sa Spell AS: 30%/60%/90% -> 50%/75%/100%
- Kai’Sa Shield: 300/600/900 -> 400/700/1000
- Leona HP: 750 -> 800
- Lucian Spell: 100/225/350 -> 125/250/375
- Poppy HP: 800 -> 700
- Volibear AS: 0.6 -> 0.65
League of Legends 9.20 Patch Notes
Passive regen more reliable. W now grants a shield instead of extra damage reduction in the first 0.75 seconds. E spins now scale with AS. R now always deals true damage; Villain passive removed.
Making big changes to our resident good guy, namely removing the Villain mechanic on his ultimate. Disliked by both Garen players and their opponents, the mechanic wasn’t making his gameplay healthier and took control from Garen when choosing his targets, frequently setting him up for failure.
We’re also cleaning up his passive and allowing him to gain Conqueror stacks, a Rune other juggernauts get. Garen should now feel more intuitive to play too and not so linear due to more options when considering items.
Passive – Perseverance
Q – Decisive Strike
W – Courage
E – Judgment
R – Demacian Justice
Passive and W damage ratios increased.
We’re sharpening her niche as a bursty, engage mage while trying not to impact her pro-leaning power.
Passive – Iceborn Subjugation
W – Ring of Frost
W boxes are now AoE. More early game damage, less late game damage.
Shaco’s playstyle and identity have both changed considerably post-rework, and the gameplay gains have been dubious at best. He should feel empowered to interact with enemies, especially in the early game, but struggles to do so. With these changes, we’re aiming to round out the amount of damage he deals throughout the game instead of having his damage centered around his late-game one-shot potential.
Additionally, we want to support both the more common AD and the more niche AP Shaco builds as meaningfully different playstyles. So, we’ve changed E’s damage type and moved some ratios around to encourage each build to play differently around their abilities.
Passive – Backstab
Q – Deceive
W – Jack In The Box
E – Two-Shiv Poison
R – Hallucinate
Q no longer scales with Viktor’s mana. W Augment now grants slow to other spells. R now ticks faster and moves quicker.
Giving Viktor some love by offering him more exciting Augments for his W and R, two abilities that are generally underpowered, and decreasing some of his mana dependency.
Q – Siphon Power
W – Gravity Field
R – Chaos Storm
- Fixed a bug where after the ally Yuumi is attached to dies while she’s in Stasis (via Zhonya’s Hourglass or Stopwatch), she will lose the ability to gain turret aggro for the remainder of the game
- Fixed a bug where casting R – Featherstorm with the cursor exactly below Xayah would cause the ability’s rotation lock to be removed
- Nunu’s E – Snowball Barrage is no longer able to slow enemies more than once within the same cast of snowballs
- When casting Wukong’s R – Cyclone as Vi’s Q – Vault Breaker hits and kills Wukong, Wukong’s R – Cyclone no longer loses its functionality
- Diana’s R – Lunar Rush‘s cooldown now successfully refresh even if the ability hits an enemy at the edge of an explosion from her Q – Crescent Strike
- Diana’s Q – Crescent Strike explosion VFX no longer can be seen in Fog of War
- Winter Wonder Neeko will no longer lose a significant amount of base stats and the ability to basic attack when Lulu uses W – Whimsy on her as Neeko is using R – Pop Blossom while disguised
- When Lulu polymorphs Gnar with W – Whimsy just before he transforms back from Mega to base form, Gnar will no longer acquire extra buffs and have Mega Gnar’s attack and crit animations and particles
- Cho’Gath’s R – Feast execute indicator now properly appears on clones’ health bars
- Lux’s Passive – Illumination is now properly tagged as a single target ability