– Tweaked Mercenaries to be less numerous and a bit more spread out.
– Country Capital now has one extra building slot.
– Fortifications in capitals are now normal buildings, and not something that magically appear. First level is still free.
– Fixed disloyal generals being overly helpful and attacking enemy armies.
– Fixed AI not attacking rebels/barbarians.
– Fixed reserve objective behaving rather offensively.
– Reworked AI reconnaissance objective to patrol on borders rather than around a point.
– Army and fort maintenance is auto set to normal maintenance on outbreak of war.
– Fix to naval combat interface martial skill icon overlap.
– Fixed top-right corner of topbar visually overlapping score indicator.
– Added truces to diplomatic mapmode.
– Tweaked Combat Prediction Indicator to be more accurate.
– Adjusted default UI scaling.
– Tactics view is now scrollable when it needs to be.
– Optimized daily tick to improve stuttering
– Added option to run a benchmark. Use the launch options with ‘-benchmark’ to run a ~4 minute benchmark, testing GPU & CPU.
– The game will no longer resend all diplomatic messages to the player that has been saved, each time the game is loaded.
– You now get new inventions when you get new technology from events, unit abilities and other effects.
– Fixed Out of Syncs related to siege & combat.
– Fixed wrong type of apostrophe being used in English version.
– Barbarians no longer have “TRIBE” in their name.
– Fixed issue where mapicons were showing invalid state (such as ended combat or sieges) after a peace deal.
– Fixed rare crash if province was no longer owned while trying to build a fort.
– Fixed rare crash related to events.
– Saving now happens on a background thread, shows a message and will pause the game in multiplayer.
– Disabled pause menu interaction when saving.
– Fixed bug where in some cases a ‘zero’ navy or army could exist
– Game will now calculate surplus before removing extra trade routes, to prevent incorrectly removing a trade route.
– Can no longer remove disloyal commanders from their armies
– Combat dice rolls are between 1 and 6 now instead of 0 and 5
– Fixed bug where in some cases a ‘zero’ navy or army could exist.
– Fixed case where country name would contain unlocalized text.
– Fixed potential crash when returning to lobby in multiplayer.
– Fixed potential crash when unit constructions finishes.
– Permanent province Modifiers will no longer be removed on conquest.
– Stopped the Pharos Lighthouse event chain from occasionally concluding prematurely.
– Updated localization in French, Chinese, Spanish and Russian.
– Fixed party conviction being several magnitudes too large when loading an ironman save.
– Fixed incorrect popup when guarantee is upgraded to alliance.
– Fixed bug where clan chiefs could sometimes have count for more than one.
– Fixed bug where provinces couldn’t be searched for when playing with Russian or Chinese language.
– Various fixes to the Paradox account creation interface.
– Fixed searching for lobbies in lobby browser menu
– Fixed ‘november’ crash due to not enough threads available for processing
– Fixed startup crash on windows 7
– Mare Nostrum achievement no longer requires a small part of the northern Spanish coast.
– Fixed bug with barbarian removal in impassables for minor and major spawn points.
– Fix potential oos caused by imprisoning dead characters.
– Fixed bug where the decision to form Kushan did not properly check the current tier of a country
– Forming Cyprus now requires you to be suitably small.
– Fixed ironman permitting different mods when loading save.