1.4.11 Patch Notes
1.4.10 Patch Notes
- OpenGL issues fix
- Fixed Slammer and Rampager sometimes levitating. We listened to you, and now they will never feel the breeze under their wings again. You monsters.
- Friendly Worms no longer freeze enemy attacks.
- Conjonctivius’ tentacles will no longer reduce Malaise when killed with Necromancy.
- Flint‘s flames now correctly hit Failed Experiments.
- Removed Telluric Shock debug logs.
- Slashers should now really not hit through gaps.
- Fixed some Tentacle Whip crashes. Hopefully all crashes, but let’s not get too hasty, right?
- Fixed double Tentacle Whip spam causing animation being stuck.
- Fixed the Automaton sometimes getting stuck and doing nothing. Upgraded software to version 2.0
- Fixed and rearranged camera movement bindings.
- Fixed Lightspeed second activation not chosing the correct direction.
- Fixed a crash when Skeleton tries to jump from an elevator.
- Fixed the new mobs not appearing in the statistics panel.
1.4.9 Patch Notes
- Community suggestion Elite Golems can no longer have the clone skill.
- Community suggestion Removed a certain spinning item from potential drops in daily runs.
- Elite’s turret skill increased cooldown between bursts. Change was actually live since 14.5 but we forgot to mention it in the patchnotes…
- Community suggestion Fixed some problematic rooms: floating walls, softlocks, projectiles leaking from challenge rooms, etc.
1.4.8 Patch Notes
- Bombardier‘s grenade timing fixed. For real this time.
- A certain spinning skill™ won’t spawn as a legendary before you have unlocked it.