– Ruby has been added to official competitive matchmaking.
– Zoo has been removed from official competitive matchmaking.
– Players will now be limited to a single cooldown level for abusively kicking teammates even if they vote kick multiple teammates in the same match.
– Radar Jammer price reduced to $1,250.
– Slightly reduced the size of Ballistic Shield window.
– During warmup players start parachuting from greater height.
– Buy menu availability hints will no longer show during warmup.
– Optimized map loading process by using ambient lighting data included in newly built maps.
– Removed a development command for adjusting sound parameters.
– Updated radar maps for Vertigo.
– Stability improvements in decal rendering.
– Fixed tram bug
– Minor overall changes
– Smoke, HE Grenade explosions, and fire are now always displayed consistently between all players.
– Blacksite and Sirocco are now both available in official Danger Zone matchmaking as a time-based map rotation.
– Radar jammers block drone pilots with static interference while the jammer is active.
– Drones fly slower when carrying paradrop crates.
– Armor starting equipment option will now give both armor and helmet.
– Updated SDR libraries to the latest version.
– Restricted start of client-side demo recording on dedicated servers to warmup and freezetime.
– Changed Wingman version to use bombsite A.
– Bombsite A changes:
– Pushed back cover on site.
– Tightened final ramp up to site.
– Moved position of crane slightly, made area around it accessible.
– Shortened wood fence, letting CTs more easily control ramp or drop down.
– Moved scaffolding in back of A forward towards the wall.
– Added self-boost onto concrete formwork on A site.
– Added missing collisions to various door/window frame models.
– Fixed another player stuck spot.
– Added normal maps to M4A1-S | Basilisk, FAMAS | Djinn, and Desert Eagle | Naga
– Fixed players getting stuck on self-destructing drones.
– Optimized the algorithm processing in-game friends list rich presence.
– Optimized the algorithm loading favorite events for users.
– Unlocked Drone Pilot Tablet, Bonus Wave Money, Bonus Explore Money, and Armor+Helmet as starting item options.
– Drone Pilot upgrade is now available for purchase in the Tablet Buy Menu.
– Tasers will now always open the crate they are fired at; they no longer sometimes do partial crate damage.
– Shields dropped from death have a slight delay before being automatically picked by nearby players.
– Fixed some instances of safe models spawning in midair.
– Fixed item outline colors on dropped grenades.
– Map collision fixes and stuck spot removals, and a few visual bugs squashed too.
– Loss bonus money will now always step down to $2,900 after a team with a $3,400 max loss bonus streak wins a round.
– Introducing the “Looking to Play” feature: players can now advertise themselves as available for party invites, can be invited by other parties from the “Looking to Play” tab of their CS:GO friends list, and can accept party invites from the CS:GO main menu.
– Introducing CS:GO Events: players can now see an HLTV-provided schedule of professional LAN events in the Watch tab. Favorite your preferred community tournaments and get notified about professional live matches on the CS:GO main menu.
– Friends and other players can no longer join lobbies that already entered matchmaking queue.
– Fixed exploits related to vote commands.
– Latest updates to community maps Ruby and Workout.
– Minor bug fixes
– Clean up
– Added setdressing
– Added boost in Alley
– Added boost spot in mid for Ts
– Overall gameplay tweaks
– Trimmed excessive areas
– Improved overall gameplay flow
– Large changes to mid to improve flow
– Rerouted alley from A main to mid
– Removed ladder bug
– Removed pixel walk
– Fixed boosting into the hole in Kids Zone
– Deleted a rogue spawn point
– Fixed some shadow issues in the court area
– Brightened the shower area slightly
– VBSP: Fixed a rare bug in displacement physics hull generation during map compilation that could result in large gaps near the edges of completely flat displacement surfaces.
– Unlocked Ballistic Shield, Firebombs, and C4 as deployment perks.
– Fixed SVG files to load with consistent dimensions in different resolutions.
– Fixed a minor regression caused by molotov bouncing off sky surfaces.
– Fixed several exploits.
– Fixed spot where players could get hung up on train near A main.
– Fixed ladder on train closest to lower B entrance not being shift-walkable.
– Fixed some minor gaps in train cars.
– Added info_paradrop_denial entities to prevent paradrops from landing on top of the Kasbah towers.
– Fixed wall in Kasbah where bump mines fell through.
– Fixed hole in world at the bottom of the stepwell.
– Covered up a missing texture with roof edge models in the Kasbah.
– Added additional detail to some roof areas.
- Updated localization files for Portuguese-Brazil, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Spanish – Latin America, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese
– Fixed a rare case when planted bomb model was invisible for some players.
– Added clip brushes to several areas where players were getting stuck
– Added several physics clips to plug holes where dropped items could get lost
– Added 2nd ladder on opposite side of Lighthouse bridge
– Changed collision on Kasbah grate so grenades will pass through
– Added missing collision to step well stairs model
– Renamed Medina to Town
– Removed floating fish
– Fixed an issue that could cause the blinking light on C4 carried by players to be visible through geometry.
– Fixed a regression in molotov detonation timing.
– Fixed a movement regression when crouching through openings at ground level.
– Fixed a weapon accuracy regression when crouch moving.
– Fixed a small regression in acceleration computation.
– Fixed disconnected players sometimes not showing up on end of match Danger Zone scoreboard.
– Fixed a crash that showed a “CUtlLinkedList overflow” dialog box.
– Fixed floating white boxes that would appear for some players.
– Fixed shading on stone blocks around A site
– Updated clipping on wire railings around the map
– Fixed C4 stuck spot near T spawn
NEW DANGER ZONE MAP: Sirocco
Sirocco is your typical Arabic-esque map that may very well be set in a Middle Eastern nation. With lots of open sandy spaces and areas filled with casbahs and underground passages, this map mixes the best of both stealth and open combat worlds.
The map could be seen as a blend of Dust2 and Mirage because of the architecture and environment.
The first Danger Zone map, Blacksite, has been temporarily removed from play; therefore, players can only play on Sirocco as things stand now.
- Updated Danger Zone with a new map, new items, respawning, and more. For full details visit http://www.counter-strike.net/sirocco
- ExoJump Boots are now available. Hold the jump key for a high jump or crouch before jumping for a long jump.
- Bump Mines are now available. Toss one on the ground to send yourself (or an opponent) flying.
- The remaining new items and upgrades will be unlocked in future updates – check back and see what’s new!
- Blacksite is temporarily unavailable in official matchmaking.
- Your teammate will now appear wearing a blue uniform.
- A player pinging system has been added, bound to Mouse 3 by default (command “player_ping”)
- A radial weapon select menu has been added to allow quick visual selection of weapons/items. This menu is customizable by editing the radial_quickinventory.txt file. (command “+quickinv”)
- Fixed a lobby exploit