29.08.2019 Patch Notes
– Fixed a bug which allowed changing certain development-only material settings at game launch.
– Fixed context menu of match streams being too large and sometimes not fitting on screen.
– Main menu news images should now load more reliably when running under Perfect World launcher.
– Community game servers can no longer display unsafe html in disconnection messages.
19.08.2019 Patch Notes
– Updated autograph stickers for dexter, VINI, ableJ, KSCERATO, yuurih, ANGE1.
– Updated Linux dedicated servers Steam Client layer to the latest version which significantly improves TCP reconnect timeout in case of upstream connection drop.
– Added client-side settings to limit incoming invite sounds: cl_invites_only_mainmenu, cl_invites_only_friends.
– Recompiled Nuke to fix several lighting problems on static props.
– Recompiled Overpass with an additional clipbrush at the back of A site.
14.08.2019 Patch Notes
– The “Berlin 2019 Viewer Pass” and the “Berlin 2019 Viewer Pass + 3 Souvenir Tokens” are now available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the players and organizations taking part in the StarLadder Berlin Major.
– With a Viewer Pass, you’ll get:
— An upgradable Berlin 2019 Event Coin.
— Access to the Berlin Pick’Em Challenge.
— Unlimited team graffiti for the duration of the event.
— Steam.tv team flair.
— Access to Berlin 2019 Souvenir Packages.
— All-new Viewer Pass Missions.
— Ability to purchase additional Souvenir Tokens.
– Team and player autograph stickers are available for purchase.
– Improved calculation of client packets processing time to account for dedicated server systems where clock can jump backwards.
– Optimized client-side processing when kills are scored with StatTrak weapons.
– Breach has been updated to the latest Workshop version.
08.08.2019 Patch Notes
– Fixed a bug where picking up weapons would sometimes fail when they were occluded by other weapons or grenades.
– Reduced friendly fire damage from Zeus-x27 in Danger Zone matches.
– fov_cs_debug will now respect floating point values.
– Updated Seaside and Breach with the latest versions from CS:GO Steam Workshop.
– Improved clipping
– Fixed hole in bushes at mid
– Removed window on top of ladder
– Removed a bunch of pixelwalks
– Re-added trigger_bomb_reset to water zone
– Fixed boost spots in T-spawn and outside B Deck.
– Fixed some pixel spots on T-Side Bridge and behind Bombsite A.
– Blocked various boost exploits.
– Blocked various bomb stuck locations.
– Fixed buggy door graphics.
– Fixed misc graphical issues.