- Chomp! Choco Stick Day
- Event 1: Fight, Fish, Gather for Choco Sticks!
- Period: November 6 (after maintenance)–November 20 (before maintenance)
- Defeat monsters, fish, or gather during the event period to get event items.
- Event 2: Complete Challenges for Choco Sticks!
- Period: November 7 (00:00 UTC)–November 20 (23:59 UTC)
- Play daily and get rewards via the Challenge tab (Y) based on your accumulated playtime during the event period.
- Click HERE> for more details!
- Event 1: Fight, Fish, Gather for Choco Sticks!
- Sail and Prevail
- Community Event: 2020 Calendar Contest
- Halloween 2019
- Halloween 2019 Continues
- Launch of a Great Expedition
- Free Game Pass for a Friend
- SNS Event – #BDOGreatExpedition SNS Contest
- Announcement of the Winners: November 8
- Community Event: Halloween Costume Contest
- Submission Period: October 16th to November 4th
- Community Voting Phase: November 5th–November 11th
- Kakao Games Staff Voting Phase: November 12th–November 13th
- Winners’ Announcement: November 14th
- Workers will now benefit from Furniture Crafting Work Speed buffs when they are crafting at the Ceramics Workshop at Glish.
- Changed the Node/Conquest War schedule for our North American server due to the end of daylight saving time.
- Node War: Sunday–Friday: 18:00–20:00 PDT (01:00–03:00 UTC)
- Conquest War: Saturday 18:00–22:00 PDT (01:00–05:00 UTC)
- Node War: Sunday–Friday: 18:00–20:00 PST (02:00–04:00 UTC)
- Conquest War: Saturday 18:00–22:00 PST (02:00–06:00 UTC)
|Added new Imperial Cuisine and Imperial Alchemy boxes for Imperial Crafting Delivery.
Imperial Crafting Delivery is a content we hoped would guarantee you a certain profit for cooking or performing alchemy. If the price of your cooking or alchemy product is too low on the Central Market, or if there is already too much of the same product there you could always turn to Imperial Crafting Delivery to make some profit. This is because the amount of Silver you get for each Imperial Cuisine or Imperial Alchemy box is fixed.
However, due to the limited type of items that could be sold through Imperial Crafting Delivery there has been an imbalance in the price and availability of certain items. The food and elixirs unavailable for Imperial Crafting Delivery tend to be overlooked while the items that are available for Imperial Crafting Delivery tend to be high in demand, which drives up market prices.
We wanted to improve the existing system, and we tried to do it in two ways.
Firstly, we wanted simplification and inclusivity. Except for a few items, almost all food and elixirs are now available for Imperial Crafting Delivery. Instead of each food item having its own box, the boxes are now just simply divided by life skill level you need to make the item.
For example, when you use Imperial Cuisine to pack Beer you will get an Apprentice’s Cooking Box but if you pack Grain soup you will also get an Apprentice’s Cooking Box. For just the Apprentice’s Cooking Box alone, you can choose from a list of 16 foods to cook. You can even pack higher-grade versions of food and elixirs for Imperial Crafting Delivery.
Since we greatly decreased the types of Imperial Crafting Delivery boxes, if you make the boxes in bulk they should take up less slots in your storage or inventory.
Despite these changes, depending on which box you want to make, the number and cost of the ingredients may vary. Therefore to maximize profit, you can check the prices on the Central Market before deciding on which box to make, or make the box for which you already own much of the ingredients needed to make it.
Secondly, we wanted to add more rewards. Though the main goal of Imperial Crafting Delivery is earning Silver, we wanted to add some rewards for each time you turn in a box. This is because making Imperial Crafting Delivery boxes uses up a lot of materials, which may leave your storage depleted.
Now, you will get a different type of “Delivery Gift Box” for each type of box you hand into an Imperial Crafting Delivery NPC. From the Delivery Gift Box, you will get one type of item useful for cooking or alchemy, at random. We hope that this will help you make your next Imperial Crafting Delivery box more easily.
- The damage from horses will now also be included in the AP restriction for Tier 1 Node Wars.
- This restriction only applies to damage to another adventurer from horse skills and mounted combat skills.
- This restriction does not apply to damage to cannons, barricades, and wooden fences from horse skills and mounted combat skills.
- Removed extraneous items from which you could gather from (i.e. fish nets) from the Longleaf Tree Sentry Post.
- Reworked the design of the Mount Information window.
- Added information about extra damage against ships and PVP damage to the item descriptions of ship cannons.
- Added information about mount skill effects and resource (e.g. Stamina) consumption to the Mount Information window, for all mount skills.
- The information was added to the mouseover tooltip of each mount skill’s icon.
- Reworked the camera perspective and effects for when certain ships move and use skills.
- Your camera perspective when you are sailing on an Epheria Carrack should now be broader.
- Changed the camera perspective and effects for the skills BreezySail, Ram, and PowerAccel. when they are used by the following ships to hopefully be more immersive: Epheria Cog; Epheria Sailboat; Improved Epheria Sailboat; Epheria Frigate; Improved Epheria Frigate; Epheria Caravel; Epheria Galleass; Epheria Carrack.
- Improved way fights are displayed for Battle Arena and Arena of Arsha, so character movements look more natural.
We made this change in hopes that it will help alleviate the desync issues at Battle Arena and Arena of Arsha, so you can experience a smoother gaming experience there. We will work to keep providing updates to help improve your gaming experience.
- Fixed the buff effects of the following skills. These are the same skills for which buff effects were disabled during a previous patch because Shai’s DP was being applied abnormally when using these skills.
- Misty Haze
- Added a new item called Abyssal Gem.
- Abyssal Gems can be obtained through a newly added daily quest at Oquilla’s Eye.
- You can check which quest via the Quest, or Knowledge windows.
- Use Simple Alchemy in the processing window to combine Abyssal Gem x2 into a Tear of the Ocean.
- Abyssal Gems can be obtained through a newly added daily quest at Oquilla’s Eye.
- Pearl apparel that are not bound yet can no longer be enhanced with Black Spirit’s Claw.
- Your character will no longer cheer when it gets Everlasting Herb.
- Added instructions on how to use Elixir of Regeneration and Tears of the Star in their item descriptions.
- You can now put [Guild] Breezy Crystal and [Guild] Origin of Wind in the inventory of your guild’s Galley.
- Added a set effect for equipping Loggia, Geranoa, or Manos life skill accessories.
We developed life skill mastery accessories so adventurers with lower life skill level could improve their life skills faster, while adventurers with higher life skill levels could also benefit since the items improved their life mastery. Since these accessoires are not restricted to specific life skills they had a buff to increase Life EXP gain, which applies to all life skills.
This update adds an additional Life EXP gain buff if you equip life skill accessories of the same set. We hope that will help you improve your life skills even faster than before. This set effect is not affected by the enhancement level of your life skill mastery accessories. However, because the set effect takes into affect even when you only have two accessories from a set, we hope that these new set effects are accessible to all sorts of adventurers, new and seasoned.
- Life EXP Gain +2% for every two Loggia accessories
- Life EXP Gain +3.5% for every two Geranoa accessories
- Life EXP Gain +5% for every two Manos accessories”
- Added instructions on how to use [Guild] Breezy Crystal and [Guild] Origin of Wind to their respective item descriptions.
- Changed the drop rate of Black Magic Crystal items in the following locations.
|Location||Item Drop Rate Change
(Compared to Before)
|Sycraia (Abyssal Zone)||-66%|
|Sycraia (Upper Zone)||-50%|
|Roud Sulfur Mine||-50%|
|Pila Ku Jail||-50%|
|Gahaz Bandit’s Lair||-50%|
- Changed the specs of some of the items NPC Haz sells.
- Increased Arsha’s Gloves (Accuracy)’s DP by 4.
- Increased Arsha’s Earring (AP)’s DP by 4
- For details on newly added Pearl Shop Update, please click Here > !
- Moved the Grass Beetles near Loggia Farm farther from the farm.
- Added daily quests for Oquilla’s Eye.
- You must have completed the following quests to be able to accept the new daily quests: [Daily] Our Guild is not a Charity Group; [Daily] Do You Have What it Takes?; [Daily] Win-win Situation.
- You must choose between the new daily quests or the following old quests because you cannot accept both the new and old daily quests at the same time: [Daily] Old Moon Guild’s Candidum Hunter; [Daily] Old Moon Guild’s Nineshark Hunter; [Daily] Old Moon Guild’s Black Rust Hunter.
- You can choose one of the following quests daily.
|[Daily] Old Moon Guild’s Young Candidum Hunter||Collect a Young Candidum Scale Specimen from far north of Oquilla’s Eye.||
||Once you accept and complete “[Daily] Old Moon Guild’s Young Candidum Hunter”, you cannot accept “[Daily] Old Moon Guild’s Candidum Hunter” the same day.|
|[Daily] Old Moon Guild’s Young Nineshark Hunter||Drive out the Young Ninesharks from far northwest of Oquilla’s Eye.||
||Once you accept and complete “[Daily] Old Moon Guild’s Young Nineshark Hunter”, you cannot accept “[Daily] Old Moon Guild’s Nineshark Hunter” the same day.|
|[Daily] Old Moon Guild’s Young Black Rust Hunter||Gather Young Black Rust Meat from far west of Oquilla’s Eye.||
||Once you accept and complete “[Daily] Old Moon Guild’s Young Black Rust Hunter”, you cannot accept “[Daily] Old Moon Guild’s Black Rust Hunter” the same day.|
- Added the following guild missions specifically for defeating
Margoria sea monsters.
- Due to this addition, defeating
Margoria sea monsters for the old [Subjugation] Protect the Villagers missions will no longer count towards the mission objectives.
- Due to this addition, defeating
|Small||[Subjugation] Protect the Villagers||Defeat 10 hungry Margoria sea monsters||
|Medium||[Subjugation] Protect the Villagers||Defeat 15 hungry Margoria sea monsters||
|Large||[Subjugation] Protect the Villagers||Defeat 20 hungry Margoria sea monsters||
|Extra Large||[Subjugation] Protect the Villagers||Defeat 25 hungry Margoria sea monsters||
- Due to the addition of new Imperial Crafting Delivery boxes, the objectives of some quests have been changed to require the new Imperial Crafting Delivery boxes and not the old ones.
- Added information about needing to hand in a specific Marni’s Stone II to complete each of the following quests.
- Sample of the Living – Bashim
- Sample of the Living – Cadry Cultists
- Sample of the Living – Desert Naga
- Sample of the Living – Desert Fogan
- Removed the “Ship Type” text from the Ship information window.
- Temporarily removed the Combat Focus Mode and Adventure Focus Mode from Edit UI in order to revamp the systems.
- Changed the enhancement levels at which you can choose enhancement type.
- This applies to green grade gears that are enhancement level +14 or lower (including reformed gears).
- This change has been made since the probability of successfully enhancing +7–8 weapons and +5–6 defense gear are the same.
- Weapon: +7–14
- Defense Gear: +5–14
- Weapon: +9–14
- Defense Gear: +7–14
- Reworked the design of the Adventure Log window.
- The mouseover tooltip for certain nodes in the World Map (M) now contain information about what kind of items can be produced there.
- You can now assign a hotkey for opening Campsite window that appears when you press LMB on the camping tool button.
- You can no longer close alert messages that appear while performing enhancement by pressing the ESC key.
- You will no longer get the alert that you have better gear in your inventory for gear of classes you are currently not playing.
- Added information about sea monster zones to the World Map (M).
- The names of the courser awakening materials in the Dream Horse Awakening window will now wrap within the UI.
- Moved the location of the question mark (?) that was on the upper part of the Dream Horse Awakening window downward, to better accommodate for the UI text.
- The progress meter measuring your horse’s skill mastery when they are connected to a wagon (go to Mount Information > Connected Horse List > Connected Horse Info) is now circular.
- Added mouseover tooltips for the skills of horses connected to wagons (go to Mount Information > Connected Horse List > Connected Horse Info).
- Adjusted the lower part of the Learned Skill tab of the Manage Skill window for horses, which you can access at stables.
- Changed the conditions under which the message recommending you to optimize your UI size will appear.
- When UI scale is set to 100
- When vertical screen resolution is under 860
- When you see the message recommending you to optimize your UI size, you are now given the option on the message window to choose not to see the message again.
- Reworked the design of the Party and Platoon UIs.
- Fixed the issue where the Mount Information window did not display properly when checking up on your donkey on the World Map.
- Fixed the issue where sometimes the wrong tab would be displayed after reopening the Settings window and clicking on certain tabs.
- Fixed the issue where irrelevant information would appear in the Disconnect (End Game) window when the only character you have is a trial character.
- Fixed the issue where you got an alert that you have better gear in your inventory even if the gear had zero durability.
- Fixed the issue where unequippable gear was color-coded as equippable in the inventory.
- Fixed the graphical issue with certain parts of Weita Island that appeared with the lower graphic settings.
- [Shai] Fixed the issue where Shai characters would get stuck at certain locations in the Marni Farm Ruins.
- Fixed the graphical issue with certain rocks at Oquilla’s Eye.
- Fixed the graphical issue with the roads in Kamasylvia and Drieghan when it rained.
- Fixed the issue where you could interact with an invisible NPC at Oquilla’s Eye.
- Fixed the issue where some of the text from the Worker Exchange window would bleed into other UI.
- [Archer] Fixed the issue where the Forward Guard effect would occasionally not work when moving backwards while in Awakening mode.
- Fixed the issue where the Death Count reset menu would not appear for the Miniature Elephant in the Stable.
- Fixed the issue where the text at the bottom of the Load Cargo window would bleed out of the window.
- Fixed the issue where text would occasionally not appear when Khan, the
would recover HP.
- Fixed the issue where Khan would occasionally not recover HP even when a text would notify that HP was being recovered.
- Fixed the issue where a notice about expiring items would abnormally appear when collecting items from the Mailbox.
- Fixed the issue where the Black Spirit’s speech bubble which appears on the bottom right side of the screen would be shortened.
- [Sorceress] Fixed the graphical issue with the back of the Khilath outfit that occurred with certain character customizations.
- Fixed the issue where the milk bottle would not fill up when playing the Cow-Milking minigame.
- Fixed the issue where both the messages “The exchange was successful” and “There is no empty slot” appeared when you tried to exchange an item with an NPC via the Item Exchange List window and was unsuccessful due to lack of free inventory slots.
- Fixed the issue where the End Game confirmation window would not close when receiving an attack while the End Game confirmation window is being displayed.
- Fixed the issue where stamina would be abnormally applied momentarily when you de-mount a ship after using stamina-related buff items.
- The UI for the item collection count will no longer overlap with the Red Battlefield participation button in the Arsha server.
- Fixed the issue where the Node Information would be displayed in the World Map when you close it and open it back despite selecting the option to hide Node Information from the World Map.
- Fixed the issue where you could not click on certain areas of the Storage after you scroll all the way down from the Storage menu.
- Fixed the issue where the status of disabling the Speak/Listen settings in the Voice Chat UI would not be saved.
- Fixed the issue where ships would get stuck in certain areas while moving around Oquilla’s Eye.
- Fixed the issue where the “Fire” button in the Manage Sailors menu would not fit within the button.
- [Dark Knight] Fixed the graphical issue with the Ornamental Knot that occurred when going from main weapon standby to combat mode.
- [Ranger] Fixed a text inconsistency issue between the skill descriptions of different levels of Spirit Healing.
- [Archer] Fixed a text issue with the skill description of Grace of Sylvia XXI.
- Fixed the issue where you could claim Challenge rewards even when you had not picked which reward to receive from the list of pickable rewards.
- Fixed the issue where a Lv. 15 or above horse sometimes could not be sold to Imperial Delivery.
- Fixed the issue where guild officers could not use the Emergency Supply function on their guild’s Galley.
- Fixed a text issue with certain guild skills’ effect descriptions.
- Furious Roar
- Before: Accuracy
- After: Accuracy Rate
- Keen Insight
- Before: Evasion
- After: Evasion Rate”
- Furious Roar
- Fixed the issue where there was sometimes no system response appeared after a courser awakening attempt.
- [Archer] Fixed the graphical issue with the neck that occurred when wearing Goyen outfit.
- Fixed the issue where wild horses would run and then get stuck in certain locations.
- Fixed the issue where wagons would move unnaturally when travelling a short, looped auto-path.
- Fixed the issue where the guild, family, and character names of your character would appear abnormally low when the character rode a wagon.
- Fixed the image that appeared for the Extra Combat EXP Scroll in the Pearl Shop.
- Fixed the issue where the “Save Looped Auto-Path” window did not appear when clicking the “Set Looped Auto-Path” button after pressing ALT + RMB in the World Map (M).
- Fixed the title of the mouseover tooltip for the “Minimize to Tray” button in the Disconnect (End Game) window to match the button.
- Fixed the issue where the location of NPC Deian would be marked with a question mark (?) even after you have gained knowledge about him. His location will no longer be marked on the minimap once the relevant knowledge is gained.
- Fixed the issue where scrolling did work in the Disconnect (End Game) when your mouse was, for example, over the Energy or Enhancement Chance icons.
- Fixed the issue where the quest description for The Meaning of Training told you do something different from the actual quest objective.
- Fixed the issue where geographic knowledge was gained when conversing with a quest NPC during the quest Secret of the Mysterious Sol.
- Fixed the issue where monsters would get stuck at certain locations in the Sycraia Upper Zone.
- Fixed a text issue with the item description of Spirit Essence of Wind.
- Before: When a Cron Meal’s effect is still active, you will only receive the Stamina EXP.
- Now: When a Cron Meal’s effect is still active, you will only receive the Breath EXP.
- Fixed the issue where the button for toggling the visibility of equipped mount gear or appearance items in the Mount Information window was appearing in the wrong color.
- Fixed the issue where courser training progress would be displayed in the skill list of the Mount Information window.
- Fixed the issue with the Suggest Change window for requesting NPC dialogue text fixes (Shift + LMB) not working.
- Fixed the issue where certain dialogue buttons for the quests “Public Opinion in Altinova” and “The Sausans and the Crow Merchants” did not appear, impeding quest progress.
- Fixed the issue where your guild alliance’s description text did not appear properly in the Guild Alliance tab of the Guild window the first time the Guild Alliance tab was selected.
- Fixed the issue where the stamina bar would on the wrong (upper left) section of the screen when playing a new character for the first time.
- Fixed the issue where the Barter Information window would not automatically close when you open the World Map.
- Fixed the graphical issue where main, sub, and awakening weapons would sometimes not appear during combat standby mode.
- Fixed the issue where using the repair function on a campsite would turn off your Buff List UI window.
- Fixed the issue where the icons for equipped gear did not appear correctly in the Mount Information window.
- Fixed the issue where the text “Maint. Scheduled” did not appear on the bottom of the Server Change window.