The patch notes for the 4/21 Update are here. In this update, we’ve added new content, events, bug fixes, and overall improvements to the game. See the patch notes for more details about this update.
※ All screenshots were taken from the test environment and may differ from what appears in the live server.
■ Secret Shultz Fortress
– The new high-tier zone, Secret Shultz Fortress, has been added.
■ Awakened Enhancement
– Added Awakened Enhancement.
ㆍ You can perform Awakened Enhancement on gear that is Mystical-grade or higher and with an enhancement level of +40.
ㆍ [Pristine Black Crystals] are used for Awakened Enhancement.
ㆍ You can collect Black Stones from the Refinery in the Camp and then use them towards the creation of [Pristine Black Crystal].
ㆍ Advice of Valks can be used to increase your chances of a successful enhancement.
ㆍ If Awakened Enhancement fails, you can use Restoration Scrolls for a chance to maintain the current enhancement level.
■ Weekly Special Collection
– Added Weekly Special Collection.
ㆍ The rewards and criteria for Weekly Special Collections reset every Monday on 00:00 (Server Time).
ㆍ You can collect various rewards by completing the Weekly Special Collections.
※ Your Black Spirit level needs to be 100 or higher.
■ CP Breakdown Comparing System
– Changed the layout of the My Info > Check CP.
ㆍ The Check CP category has been grouped.
ㆍ You can now compare your CP with the average CP of other users.
– For optimization, effects will be simplified on devices with 1GB memory.
– Added a feature where you automatically obtain skillbooks.
ㆍ Characters that completed Ascension can immediately use skillbooks from Skillbook Chests when using the ‘Open Chests’ feature from the inventory.
ㆍ The ‘Auto-Acquire Skillbooks’ feature can be used from all chests within the inventory and ‘open chest’ menus.
ㆍ Skillbooks acquired before Ascension will automatically be used towards ‘Family Skill Training’.
※ Skill Training is available after a character completes Ascension. Silver is needed for Skill Training.
– Adventurers entering the Normal Arena will now have a fixed AP and DP in order to promote fair gameplay.
ㆍ Other than CP, other stats (HP, damage inflicted to other Adventurers, damage taken from other Adventurers, etc.) will remain the same.
– Changed the damage inflicted based on CP to make Ranked Arena more competitive.
ㆍAdjusted damage will be applied based on the difference between your CP and your opponent. (4/22 Updated)
ㆍ Changes to Ranked Arena will continue to be made.
– Changed the level requirement for Ranked Arena from 25 to 50.
– Fixed an issue where points were deducted during matching phase even though the match didn’t start in Ranked Arena.
ㆍ The points that were lost because of this issue will be restored after this maintenance ends.
– A win will be given to an Adventurer if his/her opponent leaves a match during Ranked Arena.
– Added Start Match and Bonus Match in the result window while in a Bonus Match at Ranked Arena.
– Changed the Season Rewards being displayed on the Ranked Arena lobby from the rewards being offered for the current tier to the rewards being offered in the next tier.
– The participants in Ramoness will have their points displayed and it can be viewed by others.
– Adventurers will now automatically leave after a certain time once they complete the Ancient Ruins.
– The item description will display when you tap on the list of obtainable items.
– Adventurers can now enter Ramoness and Ranked Arena from the Camp.
– Changed to get a notification when a Blood Kin is online.
– Changed to get a notification when a Blood Kin declines the summon request.
– Fixed the word order of the horse tier text on the Exchange results window for each language.
– The guild tab is now available on the chat screen for easier access.
– Removed the option to equip crystals by going to the item tooltip comparison window on the Guild Boss Rush/World Boss result window.
– Fixed an issue where the animation for the Purchase button was displaying incorrectly when purchasing items from the Pearl Shop.
– The ‘Refresh Products’ text will now appear in the Pearl Shop when items cannot be purchased because they did not refresh.
– You no longer get [Awakening/Ascension Weapon Exchange Coupon] as a reward from the Dark Knight’s Ascension quest ‘Trial of Destiny’.
ㆍ The item cannot be used at this time.
ㆍ Items that are in possession by Adventurers have been retrieved and will be sent back out when it can be used again.
– Fixed an issue where a message was displaying incorrectly in the ‘Open Requirement’ window after defeating Hexe Marie.
– Fixed an issue where the camera didn’t move when tapping on team members of Adventurers while spectating using ‘Watch Mode’ in Ramoness.
– Fixed an issue where the team victory text didn’t properly display for certain languages in ‘Watch Mode’ for Ramoness.
– You can no longer enter World Boss Dungeons while participating in Ramoness.
– Changed to make Arena menu unavailable when you’re in a location where use of Arena content is restricted.
– Fixed an issue where the Arena tutorial activated incorrectly under certain conditions.
– Fixed an issue where the Top Menu UI displayed when exchanging materials from the Blacksmith.
– Fixed an issue where the text cut off in the Special Boss Rush preparation window.
– Fixed an issue where skills that deal damage over a period of time (DoT) was incorrectly applied with a +1 increase.
■ New Events
– Black Spirit’s Adventure
■ Ending Events
– Dark Knight Level Up Event
– The Perfect Vacation Getaway (Terrmian)
– Barbecue Mission Event
– Daily Missions for New and Returning Adventurers
– Log-in Event for New/Returning Adventurers
■ Sale Ending
– Gold Coin Level Up Package II
– Best Deals > Black Stone
– Ancient Gold Coin Package
– After the 4/21 update, a special discount will be applied to Restoration Scrolls until further announcements.
ㆍ Restoration Scroll (Pearl) will be marked down from 12 Pearls to 2 Pearls.
ㆍ Restoration Scroll (Black Pearl) will be marked down from 12 Black Pearls to 2 Black Pearls.
– You’ll have a chance to obtain the following pets from the Tier 1 Pet Chest purchased from the Pearl Shop > Best Deals > Packages.
ㆍ Snow Wolfdog
ㆍ Lost Penguin
ㆍ Junaid Cat
– The Chicken Soup Chest (Black Pearl) will be available through a different selling route.